In your opinion, which city is going to be the strongest ten achaean years from now?

124»

Comments

• edited March 2015
    Caladbolg said:
    Eleusis Hit and miss. Eleusis could top Ashtan with a few more good combatants, time zones play a huge factor from what i've seen in Eleusis though.
    At least once a week there's a point when there's only about half a dozen people online (counting me), often less. Then during the 2AM-8AM period everybody is around, but a month or two back I think I was the only person online during quiet time for what was probably an hour.

(Although it's been good recently, since the Renaissance is resulting in more people online.)
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Sarathai said:
    Caladbolg said:
    Eleusis Hit and miss. Eleusis could top Ashtan with a few more good combatants, time zones play a huge factor from what i've seen in Eleusis though.
    At least once a week there's a point when there's only about half a dozen people online (counting me), often less. Then during the 2AM-8AM period everybody is around, but a month or two back I think I was the only person online during quiet time for what was probably an hour.

(Although it's been good recently, since the Renaissance is resulting in more people online.)
    Yeah targs about the same way. few more people online, but at the same time I think alot of those are alts trying paladin/priest out.

Which eleusis may have the same for sentinels/druids/sylvans

• Caladbolg said:
    Some stuff!
    The title actually questions 10 -achaean- years from now, which would be about mid-July.
    I misread it too, should have used a real life metric! :s
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • Real life metric is much better for speculating on something like this.

Otherwise...

I HAVE FAITH, HASHAN
  • I have confidence Eleusis will rise up in power. 
    edited March 2015
    Rom said:
    Caladbolg said:
    Some stuff!
    The title actually questions 10 -achaean- years from now, which would be about mid-July.
    I misread it too, should have used a real life metric! :s
    Oh Ashtan all the way then.

if we're going till like july why is this even a thread o.o

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I had assumed the thread was talking about 10 irl years, too

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    The timer on this thread resets everytime someone opens it.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Shirszae said:
    T'was a joke you missed  :p
    fraid I did too, not like a coat is gonna help you much at the bottom off the sea.

edited March 2015
    Sartan said:
    @Twilight I'd accuse you of shrine envy. But there is that massive phallus you erected in Hashan. 
    True, but are you sure it's not your massive phallus that brings all the ladies to Mhaldor that he does not envy?

I want my Xinna back :(

• edited March 2015
    Caladbolg said:
    Sartan said:
    @Twilight I'd accuse you of shrine envy. But there is that massive phallus you erected in Hashan. 
    True, but are you sure it's not your massive phallus that brings all the ladies to Mhaldor that he does not envy?

Rofl.

<3. But you're not getting me back. Sry. (Are you even still playing?).

Also, Mdor's gonna be on top obv. Hasar may be the Lord of scrubs, but our scrubs are getting pretty good.

Edit: The last option in this poll is inherently flawed, because we all know the renaissance still won't be finished ten Achaean years from now.

• edited March 2015
    This poll should be renamed to - "Which city will have the most combatants with enough free time/bother to log in 10 years from now."

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • This poll should be renamed to - "Which city will have the most combatants with enough free time/bother to log in 10 years from now."
    I just assume that by then you'll have gotten bored and handed off back to the pale shirtless kid.

• Naw, I meant that a city's power is proportional to the amount of combatants that are logged in at a certain time as opposed to having a large pool of combatants but barely log in.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Sarathai said:
    Caladbolg said:

When is quiet time in terms of gmt?  (Sorry for quote box my phone is annoying)
    Xinna said:
    Caladbolg said:
    Sartan said:

Rofl.

<3. But you're not getting me back. Sry. (Are you even still playing?).

Also, Mdor's gonna be on top obv. Hasar may be the Lord of scrubs, but our scrubs are getting pretty good.

Edit: The last option in this poll is inherently flawed, because we all know the renaissance still won't be finished ten Achaean years from now.

Yeah just  log in like midnight or so

• Around 10GMT and onwards for a few hours for quiet times online, I think.
  • ten years from now, we would be wielding god-like powers and all denizen are our followers. we waging war over the ownership over the said denizens. "mine! mine! all mine!".

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Valaria said:
    ten years from now, we would be wielding god-like powers and all denizen are our followers. we waging war over the ownership over the said denizens. "mine! mine! all mine!".
    Been there, done that.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"