Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

I apologize

KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 6,302 @@ - Legendary Achaean
For the years that I have been a part of this community, there have been many times in which I have been willfully stubborn, ignorant, and nothing short of consciously argumentative. I would like to say with sincerity, whether accepted by a few or by all, I am sorry for my past instances in which I have offered insult or unnecessary argument to any of you. Am I a stubborn bastard? You're damn right I am. There are times I argue for no other reason than I love the strife and confrontation it causes.

Perhaps it is a rare moment of clarity and/or maturity which drives me to pen this post, but I fully realize that such instances do nothing to contribute to the growth of the community. As such, I have tasked myself with making a consciousnesses effort towards providing something of worth to this community, or nothing at all. 

I will say no more, or no less, other than that recent events have pointed me towards a flaw in character which I will not, and cannot, ignore, and will aim to improve.

Cheers.

KerriaRazzloRuthNimTrillianaSarapisAlcinaeShirszaeSharaEthoasMelodieVithincusBluefCaoimhaenAntidasTharvisZulahKyriellaMultonTarazaAstNoakAedinSiduriHavynAereidhnaAziikSaevaSaibel

Comments

• ElazarElazar NC/MhaldorMember Posts: 76 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Oh kressy
    Shara
  • SharaShara MidlandsMember Posts: 196 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    We love chu. ♥ 
    Kresslack
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western FrontMember Posts: 1,734 @@ - Legendary Achaean

Don't grow up too fast! :tongue: 
    SharaMultonMorthifKresslack
  • AuromAurom Member Posts: 75 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
  • MorthifMorthif Member Posts: 1,688 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    You broke a lot of hearts you animal.
    HerenicusCaoimhaen
  • SaevaSaeva Member Posts: 1,944 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    I guess you're ungrounded.

AstMelodieKresslack
  • CaoimhaenCaoimhaen TargossasMember Posts: 800 @ - Epic Achaean
    We forgive you!

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United StatesMember Posts: 6,302 @@ - Legendary Achaean

MorthifCaoimhaen
  • AchimrstAchimrst NatureMember Posts: 3,608 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Traitor!
  • SharaShara MidlandsMember Posts: 196 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished

AchimrstHerenicusCaoimhaen
Sign In to Comment.