Your Legacy

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    @Iocun: I'll always remember you as that follower of the Sea who knew a lot. You educated Kresslack quite a bit when he was younger.

@Jiraishin: I'll always remember that moment in the Archery tournament when you quivered after I told you the contest consisted of a large boar charging towards you, and you had to drop it with an arrow before it gored you.

What are some of the things you all will remember about yourself, and others?

• @Kresslack I remember typing 'p quiver' and realizing I forgot the 'p' when the emote went through. Was really -not- the effect I was going for. I also remember when I discovered you had posted it on quotes.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
    Jiraishin said:
    @Kresslack I remember typing 'p quiver' and realizing I forgot the 'p' when the emote went through. Was really -not- the effect I was going for. I also remember when I discovered you had posted it on quotes.

It was pretty funny, even if unintentional. 

• Probably for the Xanatovs, I suppose. I don't know if I'll be remembered by anyone, but I hope that I did my part to contribute to the general atmosphere of the game, especially in Mhaldor.
  • At least Delphinus will remember us. That's a silver lining.

@Vasool, what are you talking about? I'll always remember you as a great mentor, and your efforts in working with the KoH. ;)

• Daklore said:
    Either that, or a statue that people ask, "who the hell was that guy?" and no one knows. (story of my life, right there).
    There is a good comedy skit here, I just know it.
  • I'm happy with what I have.

• edited August 2012
    Let's see how I personally will remember some people in this thread:

Kresslack: ex-Naga, then went ships
    Carmain: see Wulfen
    Ellodin: efficient Shallamese
    Kinilan: seafaring pioneer, cartography
    Iocun: laconic observer
    Ruth: introducing the Asian fist-in-palm bow to EF. (that was Sherazad). Went ships.
    Jurixe: contagious workaholic
    Flair: what he wrote
    Synbios: forums
    Jiraishin: bringing orc and mhun slaves to Mhaldor
    Rakon: the best security aide so far, efficient, 48/10 leather armour
    Tagg: Mhashtan, dbombs, efficient, consistent, name
    Dethea: being nice, pleasant company, and consistently excellent Mhaldorian leader at the same time. Even though those qualities are mutually exclusive. Influential female Tyrannus of an ultra-masculine city. Anti-bitterness. Owner of Cowbell, perhaps the lowest point in the history of Achaean trolldom. Disbanding Cowbell.
    Silas: Anointed, Shallamese having guts
    Xenomorph: rejection of Shaitan after sundering and direct confrontation with him as HL at the time. Arties when arties were rare. Conservative, weird, clever manipulator.
    Amunet: model for stylish Babelian decadence and enlightened Nihilistic hubris. Imitated by many.
    Vasool: hard working.
    Wulfen: see Carmain.
    Achilles: Troy
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    I'll probably be remembered for nothing but I made the Ebon Fist bow and the house refined it. Omg I did something?
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• Ah, sorry.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Hahah. Went ships? Awesome.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    Vayne said:
    Returning the identity of Hashan to what it should be.
    Good luck, my friend. You'll certainly need it.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • edited August 2012
    ...I was kind of hoping nobody remembered Cowbell. ><

Here is my list of people in this thread that I know (some of this is probably going to blur OOC):

Amunet: sophisticated, drinker, that horrible message mixup incident (lol), Chaos
    Ruth: Ebon Fist, practical, Azn
    Vayne: never had contact, I get you confused with the other V-guy 
    Thaumas: knowledgeable, detail-oriented, quick to run out and attack enemies
    Sherazad: hard-working, also Azn
    Cooper: bard days, bashing, "I can kill any of you, you idiots," 
    Kresslack: ships, Kinilan
    Kinilan: ships, block up, loves Republicans and Game of Thrones, Kresslack
    Synbios: tv tropes
    Vasool: Maldaathi, Xanatov, quiet
    Jiraishin: kahwe cartoons, funny drawings
    Xenomorph: broomsticks, Cain, artefacts, funny, IC-even-on-OOC-clan-channel (lol)
    Silas: hardcore Good, hugs, Rho, paladin, hilarious chats
    Carmain: overworking, combat, generous
    Tagg: Tagg, Taggg, Tagggg, and Taggggg, Shaitan OH, man-of-few-words, Cilla (RIP), tattoos, fun antics, hard working, TRAITOR
    Tvistor: funny on the forums
    Rakon: used to be angry but not anymore, knight, hardworking
    Flair: zombie, witty, elephant, uber-Chaos
    Ellodin: tall Azn, failed attempt at Secret of Mana, monk-on-monk fights
    Jurixe: culture, RP, nice, quiet, Azn

I don't really know anyone else (in this thread). D:

• @Thaumas: I brought the 1000th slave back to Gack. I am probably the only person who still remembers that.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • I'm not sure there's anything I want to be remembered for. It would probably be nice if I'm known for something positive, but I don't have something specific in mind.

I think, years after I stop playing, the few who remember me will be unsure whether I actually played Achaea at all or just the forums.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    edited August 2012
    @Dethea Who is the other V-guy? :O
  • edited August 2012
    I have no idea what my legacy is, or what impression Soth currently gives people, but I guess I want to be remembered as a roughened, reticient Shallamese military commander or something?
  • And the most stylish, high profile betrayal which didn't include lameness of emptying out organisational bank accounts or having all guards killed. You snatched the staff of Nicator from Tanris by how many points?
  • I aim and have aimed for Orklanishkal to be remembered as one of the heroes of Occultic history (which in the lore dates back centuries). My on and off dormancy has probably prevented that though...oh well.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Soth won the staff by a pretty good margin. Of course the xp event would have been much harder if the Ashtan grief squad was harassing you throughout.
  • edited August 2012
    Dethea said:

Synbios: tv tropes

:D My greatest triumph.
    Thaumas said:

Synbios: forums

:D

• Pretty happy with what I've got.
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    It's too soon to be talking about legacy. Oceana isn't even two centuries old yet.
  • Infamous thief who everyone outside Mhaldor hates.

@Kresslack just wanna say that i'll always remember you as that little Hashani kid who I thought was mildly annoying, but still managed to make himself kinda useful. Luckily you've gotten much more fun to interact with since then though :P