New changes to LOOK

13»

Comments

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Yeah, now if they make a CONFIG option for disabling categorization it'll be perfect. <insert praying emote here>

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• NimNim
    edited March 2015
    Mannimar said:
    @Sarapis just made my day by giving back clothesline :)
    Blessed the administration be for ensuring that I can still sculpt their output to my own whims, and doing so before I even got a chance to... LOOK... at the system (get it? no? oh :c )
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited March 2015
    I am slowly getting used to the new look.

I still don't really like just a very few things though:

Weapon holders:
       a hazelwood quiver with an oceanic motif

Containers:
       a netted pack trimmed with seashells
       a frosted azure pouch
       a burnished leather satchel

Misc:
       a fire pendant
       an amulet of misty ice
       a lava cameo brooch
       a Sash of Wisdom
       a blood-stained armband of tattered silk
       wings shorn from sea ice
       a Year 650 medallion

I don't feel these are necessary. Just put them all in the "wearing" section in a certain order. I would also be good with a toggle because toggles are good stuff.

The same applies to inventory - for the "you are wearing" section, I'd rather it just all be together, instead of containers, misc, etc. I am still getting used to how things are laid out in the "you are holding" section, but I think it doesn't bother me.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I'll probably end up putting everything in one line, alternating colors for each item, and giving categories their own colors/delimiters. :3
  • Makarios said:
    You can now INV/II [HELD|WORN] [searchterm].
    Squeeeee!
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    Hmm I used to rely on what I pick up last, is last in my inventory. This helped me for shopkeeping purposes. Is there any way to still have that or has it been organised away?
  • INV OLD or I OLD gives you the old look, complete with the old sorting.