New Player and New to Mudlet: Help, Please!

Hey there, Achaea tech forum. I'm a fairly new player and brand new to using Mudlet, and having something of a frustrating time with things. I'm currently using the HTML5 client, which I really enjoy the default display of, but its alias and trigger interface is becoming somewhat limiting to use. I'd really like to switch to Mudlet, but keep some of the GUI elements I'm used to seeing such as gauges and the IH display.

Any assistance or basic walkthrough would be hugely appreciated! Many thanks for your time.

Comments

• Hit up the guys who are on the Mudlet clan — that'd be your best bet (CLHELP MUDLET). Vadi runs that one. You can pretty much just ask around on how to switch and use it. I was on the old Nexus (Java) client for well over a year and only switched to Mudlet for about 6 months now. Takes some time to adapt, but it's worth it overall.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Take a look at Vadi's youtube videos for Mudlet (just youtube search for 'vadi mudlet'). Take a look at the Mudlet Manual as well (google Mudlet Manual).
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.