Looking for a system.

Hi all!

I'm new and I was wondering if there were any free/reasonably priced systems for Mudlet?  Curing, etc.

Thank you :)

Comments

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    there's the basic serverside curing system, works on all platforms
    then there's @Nemutaur's WunderSys which emphasis on serverside curing (and is free iirc)
    also have @Vadimuses' SVO, which is.. 60credits? Very easy to use and adjust to your own liking
    and then @Mishgul's OmniPave, though I'm not sure if he's still working on that
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Would recommend Nemutaur's or Vadimuses'. I am only maintaining Omnipave for personal use at the moment due to limitations on my time.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Wundersys is amazing, I'd recommend that one.
    "Kit always gets blood everywhere."
    Medi says, "If kit says to show up somewhere, bring an apron."
    Medi says, "Rule of thumb."

• Thank you!  Have downloaded & installed.  Cheers :)
  • Svo is good to have a look at, it's the dominant system of the last few years and has loads of good stuff.
  • edited March 2015
    I'm so used to the visuals of SVO, it's hard to go back. It is also very customizable. But the server-side advantages of Nemu's Wundersys are hard to beat. 
  • Zuko said:
    I'm so used to the visuals of SVO, it's hard to go back. It is also very customizable. But the server-side advantages of Nemu's Wundersys are hard to beat. 
    Vadi is working on serverside support for Svo if I remember correctly. Should be pretty sweet when he gets it done.
  • edited March 2015
    I used both but mainly svo just for things that I've gotten used to having that wundersys doesnt. While using wundersys for curing
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I've used Vadi-m and Svo pretty much since it came out. I tried Wundersys on an alt, but just couldn't get the hang of it compared with my time with Vadi-m and Svo. 10/10, do recommend to everyone.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I currently use Wundersys, I may try out SVO once the serverside changes are completed