Diablo III: Season 2

#Koma1387

Finished my Akkhan's a couple days ago, sitting with ~1s akarat's downtime (fk you no CDR RoRG).  Post btags if you wanna run with Achaeans!
[2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you

Comments

• I am gearing a monk and a wd this season, drop me a message in game and i'll add!

• I have people on my friends list that are paragon 400+ already, was there broken experience gain in S2 or something?

• edited February 2015
    nah, all the difficulty level xp bonuses apply to any monster xp or bonus xp on your items now. @Cooper

• Ah. I just did new character creation to paragon 20 in about 25 minutes without any sort of +xp stuff. Bit different from how power leveling used to work.

• Just playing casually, I'm at p200, and I started late. Paragon levels never really have been hard to get
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • MangoSplash#1102

Just got a Crusader to 70 (first time playing the class). I play really casually so I am a decent bit behind the others who have posted here, but would not mind running with you all! Should mention I play HC as well... Suppose that is important.
  • grind grind grind...that is all. Just hit 70 and at paragon 68 already :)
    "Kit always gets blood everywhere."
    Medi says, "If kit says to show up somewhere, bring an apron."
    Medi says, "Rule of thumb."

• edited March 2015
    I hate playing solo, but @Tyamat and I have played a few times now. He's Paragon 287 or something, but I'm only P74. Which of you are on PS4 so I can group with you? My psn thingy is probably Rispok
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Gah. Makes me wish I had some reliable internet.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • edited March 2015
    P170 on HC now, Cindercoat + 5/6 Marauder + RoRG, just picked up an ancient weapon (not ideal stats at all but still good) and a Witching Hour, so I'm feeling pretty good.

Solo cleared a GR30 and only panic'd ~10 times.

If anyone needs power leveling on Hardcore, it should be pretty simple (I think I know how, maybe). I really like the mode, much more tense and enjoyable, imo.

Oh yeah, tag: Gamdol#1990
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."