Sentinel/Druid changes

Discuss the changes here.

Also post the AB files for the love of nature etc.

Comments

• It's so cool i just want to overgrow and gank mhaldorians all day long.
  • edited March 2015
    Skirmishing Skillset:

http://pastebin.com/2mcDzZfF

Changes to Woodlore/Metamorphosis Abilities for Sentinels:

http://pastebin.com/gzsYWK58

ETA: Damn, Morthif beat me to it. :/
  • edited March 2015
    It also seems that even at transcendent woodlore, you cannot have more than two woodlore animals summoned at once. And no way to dismiss one that you've summoned, other than enraging it at someone, it seems.
  • You fashion the iron into some crude, yet sharp barbs. 46916 MyAlt crafts some crude iron barbs.
    ******************************************************************************
    **-->       You appear to have caused an untrapped error in Achaea       <--**
    **-->         Please do not execute this command again (for now)         <--**
    **-->                           "craft barbs"                            <--**

Oops.
  • Message #1          Sent by Makarios
    3/04/19:46 All fixed.

You fashion the iron into some crude, yet sharp barbs.
    **-->       You appear to have caused an untrapped error in Achaea       <--**
    **-->         Please do not execute this command again (for now)         <--**
    **-->                           "craft barbs"                            <--**

Message #2          Sent by Makarios
    3/04/19:56 Fixed for sure this time!

<3  @Makarios

• Grove rezzes no longer work in allied groves and need a body, as opposed to anywhere with a body like alchemists?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Grove rezzes no longer work in allied groves and need a body, as opposed to anywhere with a body like alchemists?
    You can still soul rez, it just has a cooldown now.
  • Well you have to have SOME downside...

i'm a rebel

• No @tesha i will have it all!
  • THRUST for hunting does more damage and has less of a balance time than MAUL, and does more damage than throwing with an axe, but is slightly slower. Not sure on the DPS of thrust vs. axes, but it looks like thrust might win out. Definitely if you don't have Throw in Weaponry.
  • Anyone have the druid skill ab files?
  • Huh.. so, I was up to Campfire in Woodlore before, and I'm still up to Campfire after the changes, even though abilities were removed from woodlore. I lost.. Rive, Returning, Trip. I am 0% into Skirmishing (I have no abilities unlocked). I had a couple abilities in Concoctions as well, though not even up to harvesting.. not sure if I came with those by default or what. Lessons I have available for spending are the same as they were before, as far as I can tell.

So, I know that it's been said any lessons in Concoctions were transferred to the new skill. What happens concerning those abilities lost in woodlore? If I was trans I'd imagine the new ones should make up for the loss, but at my stage I don't have anything new to make up for it.
  • Nicaara said:
    Huh.. so, I was up to Campfire in Woodlore before, and I'm still up to Campfire after the changes, even though abilities were removed from woodlore. I lost.. Rive, Returning, Trip. I am 0% into Skirmishing (I have no abilities unlocked). I had a couple abilities in Concoctions as well, though not even up to harvesting.. not sure if I came with those by default or what. Lessons I have available for spending are the same as they were before, as far as I can tell.

So, I know that it's been said any lessons in Concoctions were transferred to the new skill. What happens concerning those abilities lost in woodlore? If I was trans I'd imagine the new ones should make up for the loss, but at my stage I don't have anything new to make up for it.
    You may, depending on if they make Woodlore the third embrace-only skill, ask to see if you can have your lessons in Woodlore be moved to Skirmishing, as they did for some people with Chivalry and Weaponry.
  • MayMay Texas
    Is it just me doing it wrong or can anyone else get dismember to work?
  • Reclamation: http://pastebin.com/CVVLcsWe

Druid Blaze and Wreathe abilities: http://pastebin.com/iTEVnZkb
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    I am crying because these look so gods damn amazing and Sentinel is the only class I've ever loved besides Runie... WHY CANT WE BE YOU IN CYRENE

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • Kenway said:
    I am crying because these look so gods damn amazing and Sentinel is the only class I've ever loved besides Runie... WHY CANT WE BE YOU IN CYRENE
    Better move to Eleusis!
  • MasarykMasaryk Sangre Plains
    So I know this is a stretch, but it came up a few times in discussion today. @Tecton or @Sarapis, any chance meta users could have a short period to trade in endurance rings and or willpower amulets with the removal on reflexes from the skill?

• RIP Freeze Pound, you never did get that deathsight old friend.

Fun changes, more than I expected! Glad I didn't get too far (any) into my offense before the almighty command separator jumped into the fray.
    Chat with other players in real time on your phone, browser, or desktop client:
    Come join the Achaea discord!
  • May said:
    Is it just me doing it wrong or can anyone else get dismember to work?
    You're using bound right, not entangled?

Only sources of bound are Truss and Bind (Subterfuge).
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Resurgence Reclamation reminds me of a lot of the awesome parts of what Groves used to be, except designed in a way that's versatile enough to use and balanced enough to be used, rather than "fite me in the forest an i'll fokken smash ya, swear on me mum".

Wrath makes me think of Grove Annihilation, an old old old grove ability, which is pretty neat.

Looking forward to rants about forestals relentlessly griefing people into submission.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    edited March 2015
    Fucking hell, am I going to have to eat my words and return to Rangor with my head down :(

• Embrace (Reclamation)                         Known: No (1633 lessons required)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Syntax:            RECLAMATION EMBRACE <target>
    Works on/against:  Adventurers
    Details:
    When standing in a reclaimed location, you may have the vines tear apart a suitably vulnerable enemy. For the purposes of this ability, suitably vulnerable requires that the target has both arms and both legs at least damaged to the point of needing the restoration salve to fix them.

Might be cooler if their body gets absorbed into the earth instead versus getting ripped apart? The flavour is awesome either way :)

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Skye said:
    Fucking hell, am I going to have to eat my words and return to Rangor with my head down :(
    Or, you know, don't?
  • I am tempted so very much to go out and reclaim an entire area.

Also, does this mean that if raiding Mhaldor, we can overgrow the entire place and turn it into Flowerdor/Vinedor?
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• RuthRuth Singapore
    These skills are sexy and I hope it means the extermination game becomes more interesting.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• With almost magical swiftness, a snarling wolf leaps at you from out of nowhere, rakes its claws 
    across your face, and disappears into the surrounding forest.
    You howl in pain as thorny vines lash out at you from all sides.

This is still happening, please fix.