Suggestion for new area: return to Nurazar

Hi there!

I remember way back when the Nurazar event happened, before the action, Lord Phaestus actually made the planet and we Phaesteans were running around with people from Lord Twilight's order to get pieces to help. I thought it would actually stay there, though obviously it didn't. I talked to Lord Phaestus and he said someday there might be life on Nurazar. Edit: before it went bye bye.

What if despite the three rings of Achaea remaining, Nurazar would return through some sort of time/space anomaly to be a sort of moon/satellite and be linked to Sapience via portal and a whole bunch of new areas were on Nurazar to explore? It would definitely solve the spatial problems of making new areas, because the portal would link to a whole new planet, rather than a place on Achaea that must geographically make sense in context of the other area. And it would have roots in Achaean lore up to now.

Thank you for reading my idea.

Comments

• I would be quite interested in seeing a target-rich environment Vertan. According to the wiki, after the initial war most of the military forces of the Vertani went back there (it's a different plane, apparently), so it wasn't destroyed, but it's also unfortunately a poisonous environment for mortals of Sapience owing to the thick atmosphere (also, no plants). I suppose there could be workarounds for it.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    @Daeir what if.. you could visit that pocket, but the moment you entered, your mind exploded due to the sheer insanity that is in the pocket?
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Like the lost isle?

:o
  • I still think the tattered remains of Krenendala would be amazing to visit.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • Sarapis said:
    We have a largeish section of new areas in development that'll all be released at once when they're ready. I will say no more!
    That is okay, Lord Sarapis. It is not easy to keep that all secret when you are that super-excited to tell everybody about it.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Kinilan said:
    Like the lost isle continent of Kashar?

FTFY!

• EldEld
    edited March 2015
    Kresslack said:
    Kinilan said:
    Like the lost isle continent of Kashar Therophage?

FTFY!
    @Tecton, @Sarapis, plz make this happen so I can stop being a pedant about things that don't even exist in-game yet. :(
  • Therophage is the continent the other continents make mean memes about, so stop getting so excited about it.

• (I joke - Therophage is the biggest continent on the planet and could beat up the other continents if they didn't gang up on it.)
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Therophage = Present-day Ashtan?
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Daeir said:
    I'd honestly just love to visit the etherial pocket that the Cauda Pavonis lives in.

HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT HINT
    It was pretty sweet, you should of been there, bro.
  • Aepas said:
    I still think the tattered remains of Krenendala would be amazing to visit.
    Aye I agree it would be rather amazing to bit there.