Pets - description help needed

edited November 2012 in North of Thera
Hello,

So thinking of getting an artie pet, want something like a hell hound or Nessian Warhound

That's what I want it to look like basically.

So far I have something like:

This creature is a huge monstrosity, standing roughly the size of draft horse the mutated hound has rows of razor-sharp blades protruding from its thick coal black fur. It's eyes, glowing red orbs peer out, wild and enraged looking for its next victim. Banks of enlarged jagged teeth protrude from its mouth, it's breath glows with a faint red hue, the odor, foul.

I also wanted to keep it similar to the ones found in Bella's:

Snarling and foaming at the mouth, this creature is a hideous mutation of a hound, with 
rows of razor-sharp blades protruding from its thick fur. His eyes are wild and enraged, 
desperately looking for a victim with flesh and bone to shred. An aura of blazing fire 
flickers around the beast, making it nearly impossible to approach without becoming seared 
by the intense heat

Any help would be appreciated, willing to pay a few creds.

Thanks

Comments

• Thanks Daeir
  • Daeir said:
    "Standing at the height of an average dwarf..."
    He said 'draft horse', not 'eighteen feet tall'.
    "Trust in me, Universe, I will deliver / the promise that no-one shall ever / set their mind to games or play / for Serious Order is the way. I will not rest until it is done; / rules will be made for everyone. / They will know Order and its graces - and just like me, all shall be Greyfaces." - The Heroes of Sapience, Act 5, Greyface.