How do you change forum profile information?

KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
I've been trying, uneffectively, to change information in my forum profile such as removing the (now non-existant) Facebook link, but the only options seem to be to change avatar, signature, and forum notification preferences. I also can't seem to change the email address associated with my account, which is an old and unused one.

Best Answer

Answers

• Did you already change that e-mail in your in-game registration?  Just because of the way we log in, I have a feeling that might fix that part.  As for the rest of it, I wonder if that stuff may have been saved from some other iteration of forums (even Vanilla forums) and you may be out of luck?  I say that because I have no option to add such things, even if I wanted to. 
  • No idea about changing the Facebook and website links (I don't know how you would go about adding them, to begin with). Since your forum account is tied to your Achaea account, I would assume that the email is the one you registered with when you created your character with, and likely can't be changed.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    My registration email is different, and has been for a while, so I've no idea. Guessing it might be carried over from the old forums.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Eld said:
    Oh, for the email, try going to www.achaea.com/user, logging in if you aren't all ready, and going to the "edit" tab, there. There's an email setting there, which might be the one used here.
    That was it! Thank you.