Achaean Memes 2.0 - More Meta than Boromir's discontent!

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."

-Albert Einstein

Comments

• AgriasAgrias Wisconsin

Yeppers.

• And with that, WE CARRY ON!

"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."

-Albert Einstein

• edited February 2015
    Removed

• Please :(

Bring on the tears.

• It's true...

S&B : 1600cr + 500cr SoA
    2H : 1600cr
    Dual Blunt / Dual Cutting : 3200cr.

Wat

-Albert Einstein

• I have to type something here because of the 6 character minimum.

-Albert Einstein

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    edited February 2015

1 2 3 4 5 6

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."

• This 6 character minimum requirement shit has to go @Tecton@Sarapis

-Albert Einstein

• After logging in around 8PM and being instantly delivered to the raid defense

-Albert Einstein

• edited February 2015
    I don't know how to make memes.

But, take that image from the LOTR movie where Frodo almost runs into the Nazgul city, plaster Sartan's face on middle top collage-style and

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY WALK INTO MHALDOR.

And, you don't. My friend and I got Mudlet Mapper error and it took us to Mhaldor defendable, and my last thoughts were -- "Lord Sartan has the Ring." I miss my Logosian Ring. It was my preciousssssssssssssss.

• sixletters

-Albert Einstein

• Love these types of novices.

-Albert Einstein

• Aelios said:
    Love these types of novices.

Sounds like @Tesha!
    ily Tesha!

• Aalm said:
    I don't know how to make memes.

But, take that image from the LOTR movie where Frodo almost runs into the Nazgul city, plaster Sartan's face on middle top collage-style and

ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY WALK INTO MHALDOR.

And, you don't. My friend and I got Mudlet Mapper error and it took us to Mhaldor defendable, and my last thoughts were -- "Lord Sartan has the Ring." I miss my Logosian Ring. It was my preciousssssssssssssss.
    imgflip.com my friend. It is your ally.

-Albert Einstein

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

Bluef said:

@Aelios you may regret sharing that link.

Pfffft...I already posted that one in the old thread. Still good though. And yes, there appears to be a 6 character post requirement now. Bleh.

• HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front

Herenicus said:

I do not get this reference.