Me and Hashan

edited February 2015 in North of Thera
Ever since I started blocking the entry to hashan and demanding that they close their southern gate into the forests, until we started killing twilight shrines and raiding the city and killing guards. All my interactions with Hashan and Hashani have been enjoyable. The thrill when Twilight caught be making "plans" within his city, the amusing wordly battles between twilight order members as we discussed shrine permissions in the darkenwood, the siege of the road of eternity, the rituals held in the city during raids, the 2-man raids against unexperienced but eager defenders.

It's been good and I've hardly heard any Hashani complain about loosing, or the aggression me and Eleusis has turned on them.

Comments

• Thanks a lot for your post, @Rangor, I like that you have brought some positivity to the forums. Personally, I have greatly enjoyed battling you for icons. I hope that you continue to engage with us in the future. 

• HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
  • MasarykMasaryk Sangre Plains
    Herenicus said:
    I may have just gone blind...

• I did kinda complain at the very start, but I simply just...wasn't in a good mood. And I regret having done that.

I appreciate what you're doing and the way that the raids are conducted. For what I've been involved in with my terrible timezone - I've had fun. It's great to get more combat opportunities. Even if we get stomped (like that two-man raid you and Seftin did, we kinda got wrecked). 

Hashan needs to raid Eleusis more. We've almost blown tanks in there a couple of times now!

I look forward to more conflict with you and Eleusis. I do wish we didn't have to ban all Eleusians from entering Hashan, though. Kinda sucks, but you gotta do what you gotta do!
  • Herenicus = Tesha?  I'm on to you and your forum alt now.  I hope you put your forearms on a table after a small child eating an ice cream. 

I'm not old enough to get that reference, Jules :/

• I hope you have to hold your hipster boyfriend's glasses while he upchucks Woodchuck?  That your body glitter gets everywhere in the shower? 
    Now you are just trying to wound me :(
  • The feeling is mutual, Rangor. I've always enjoyed our interactions!
  • I wish I could enjoy our interactions, I enjoyed being a Hashani for many years.
  • Achimrst said:
    I wish I could enjoy our interactions, I enjoyed being a Hashani for many years.
    You can enjoy my interactions all the time as eleusian babe. All. The. Time.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Rangor said:
    Achimrst said:
    I wish I could enjoy our interactions, I enjoyed being a Hashani for many years.
    Creepy.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    Rangor said:
    Achimrst said:
    Creepy.

• Jovolo said:
    If you changed all your gif and "meme" posts to Emma Watson, I think we could meet a middle ground bro.

• CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    ._. Does hashan feel the same about me as they does Rangor?

• Caladbolg said:
    ._. Does hashan feel the same about me as they does Rangor?
    I think you're okay, I suppose.

But not Draqoom, though.
  • I like Draqoom. The thing about Draqoom is, he may constantly prod and poke at us and be a dick, but by damn if it doesn't give us some experience. Some experience that a lot of Hashan very badly needs, more than I can really profess. So, for all you folks that may have issues with him, just remember - he's good practice, practice that you all are constantly talking about needing and wanting. :)
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Kasa said:
    he may constantly prod and poke at us and be a dick
    Don't say it, don't say it, don't say it....

Giggity.
  • I've missed this. It's been a hell of a lot of fun meeting the new hashians (blame canada!) and getting into the gruff with old enemies. Look forward to more common conversations with you great grandfather. 
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."

• Blame Canada?
  • Rangor and Hashan, sitting in a tree

R-A-I-D-I-N-G
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Kasa said:
    I like Draqoom. The thing about Draqoom is, he may constantly prod and poke at us and be a dick, but by damn if it doesn't give us some experience. Some experience that a lot of Hashan very badly needs, more than I can really profess. So, for all you folks that may have issues with him, just remember - he's good practice, practice that you all are constantly talking about needing and wanting. :)
    Good Practice for us too honestly, and Hashan has actually gotten much better lately. You guys have went from standing at crossroads and trying to pull guards into our room to actual rushing.

Speaking of which learning how to not die to radiance is a huge experience boost in general raiding tactics.

And honestly, me and Draqoom used to be able to 2v6 Hashan and win the majority of the time which hasn't been near the case as of late.

Buuuuut I also haven't spent to much time experimenting with my class and setting it up properly yet.

• HadhAmranu said:
    Blame Canada?
    HashIANS. Not Hashani
    Okk tells you, "You 'woof'ed on a house channel in a conversation with the Lord Bard."