Bring Back "LOL" Button?

2»

Comments

• Achimrst said:
    Jules said:
    Yeah... the other games' forums aren't necessarily dead, but there isn't the frenzy of activity we have here.  The slower tempo means that if some drama happens, it has more chance to cool off, that's all (and that does seem to be what happens).  Also, as we know, only a small portion of players use the forums at all (though there's no easy way to know how many lurk or how often). 
    According to whose online, there are only 31 people on forums and 212 in game. Math? @Sena can figure out what we do with these numbers? Anyone? I don't want to have to go all racist and say asians but, asian?
    For each single person on forums, that should be six people playing (6.83, but I rounded down because not everybody will be foruming and playing at the same time). I think.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• I miss my lol button. :(

• Let's just start leaving posts that only say "lol" everywhere. That'll teach em to give us our button back. 
This discussion has been closed.