Blademaster accuracy

So i've notice my accuracy is -terrible- I miss people with just trans avoidance 12 dex nothing special in thyr stance all the time. When fighting serpents (although they do hinder with paralyze periodically) I'm having problems getting serpents I do not believe are artied, newbies serpents if you will preped before they reset with the amount im missing.

but no one else I seem to talk to has this problem really, Is it just me? Am I bugged or something? 

Personally I don't see any way reasonable that switching into my accuracy stance could be this inaccurate but before the switch to make limbs reset way to fast I wouldn't have really noticed it, although before hitting high dex serpents was still near impossible but worked out because of the limbs resetting so late.

So anywho is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

Best Answers

• EldEld
    Accepted Answer
    Beating on Lanar for limb damage data (normal dex, trans avoidance Raja knight), I've been missing a lot in anything but Thyr or Doya, as expected, but haven't noticed anything particularly bad in those two. Haven't had a chance to fight much lately, so no perspective on serpents and such.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Accepted Answer
    @Caladbolg, are you the new @Seftin?
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Accepted Answer
    Tharvis said:
    @Caladbolg, are you the new you are not @Seftin?.
    ftfy.

Answers