Achaean Raves

Comments

• The glove compartment isn't accurately named.
  • Melodie said:
    Bluj, what the hell IS that picture? I think she's saying "whoosh", but I can't be sure. I'm actually having a meh few days, but I do have one rave: My three crazy, weird, but adorable IC girls. I do not know how Mel went from lonely old lady to three crazy girls keeping her hands full, but it's been lots of fun, and exhausting!
    I <3 you too.  Best teacher/mother figure ever.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    edited August 2012
    I guess it doesn't hurt to acknowledge it a little bit. You make me feel like my seafaring skills and reputation are terribly lacking. Still, had all sorts of fun on the seas with you, @Ellodin!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• RuthRuth Singapore
    @Jurixe: Although it was late as heck yesterday, that small interaction was nice. Wish we could've extended it.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Ruth said:
    @Jurixe: Although it was late as heck yesterday, that small interaction was nice. Wish we could've extended it.
    @Ruth: I totally didn't realise how late it was haha. I hadn't really meant to do anything either, it just sorta happened. (yeah this doesn't sound suspicious at all) Don't worry! There will be more.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• Maldaathi is ok

• edited August 2012
    i'm really loving our new logo. my-current-wallpaper-on-my-office-pc-type of loving it. i'd prefer thicker vines, or none at all, but still, it's a very good improvement from our old one, and most especially from the one with rubies. ugh.
  • Yay for a very icly upsetting situation being made less so by someone who deserves a lot of credit for keeping Bo from sucking worse than she does. @Amunet, I'm looking at you. :)
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • So I'm proposing a swift orderly change.
  • For having cool citymates - Ayo, Shibumi and Achilles - to privately make jokes during the weird novice moment.

• RIP Clementius :(

P.s. Silas it's not *clementius because his character still exists.

• It's not "RIP Clementius" because he's not dead.

See how this works?
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Housemates willing to get involved and help in the little things as well as the big. :)
  • Delphinus said:
    It's not "RIP Clementius" because he's not dead.

See how this works?
    He may literally be resting though, in which case I hope it's peaceful.
  • edited August 2012
    int *clementius = NULL; 
    if ( !clementius) {  

return 0;
    }
    If clem where a pointer he'd be 0x00000000.
  • trying to kill tanris... funniest stuff
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    I love the forums. It loads nicely on my phone. Still hoping for a dark theme!
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• Orklanishkal. Haven't had a reason to debate him in awhile. Forgot how good he is. Was fun.
  • edited August 2012
    Lots of fun in Shallam's arena, despite being cooped up in there for about the last 8,372,7,98 hours.

Edit: oops missed a comma.

• edited August 2012
    I Like these forummssssss! They so user friendly!
  • Silas said:
    Lots of fun in Shallam's arena, despite being cooped up in there for about the last 8,372,7,98 hours.

It was so fun, too bad i had to go early :(

• Great day. Fun duels, my first sermon, 2 favours.

• edited August 2012
    Rakon said:
    If clemENTIUS were a pointer he'd be 0x00000000.
    fixed.
    Flair said:
    Orklanishkal. Haven't had a reason to debate him in awhile. Forgot how good he is. Was fun.
    want to see log, please? :(

edit: Rakon likes to spell 'were' with an h.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • Arador said:
    Great day. Fun duels, my first sermon, 2 favours.
    Sorry that I wasn't able to attend, yo. 

Silas said:

All that practice group spars was awesome.

• Boosteya said:
    Info better found out in-game.
  • Boosteya said:
    Odds of this being allowed to happen FOR BOOSTEYA?
  • Boosteya said:
    Boosteya said:
    slim to none
  • Boosteya said:
    Boosteya said:
    slim to none
    Right. So, want to see log, please? :(