Achaea merchandise now available!

13»

Comments

• Cool stuff, I definitely see this going somewhere!   :)

• Sylvance said:
    Should sell the boardgame 'Risk', skinned to Delphinus' map.  Then I could achieve my dream of seeing Cyrene conquer the known world!
    Achaea-based Risk would be awesome. Too bad I don't have any RL friends who play Achaea to play it with.
  • Yes you do. 

: >

• but that would make it a four play risk game as you cannot count in Hashan...
  • I wonder what Tanris will think when he hears the above through his screen reader.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Sarapis said:

Melodie said:

While the map looks awesome, the color in your office does not. :-/

Heh, color distortion from the light, though my office is indeed fairly 'loud' color-wise. 2 walls are green, 2 walls are red.

Should keep green and red, add in a blue wall and a yellow wall, and then treat your room like an internal Simon game!

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    Twister!
  • LothienLothien Montréal, Québec
    Just an FYI, today (November 28) on Zazzle, all shirts are 40% off, and other merch is 15% off. Just put in the code at the top of the screen! I got a shirt for $15, pretty good!
  • Omg Achaean risk. You could play that with like... nobody.

But honestly, somebody build a few boards and we'll play at IronCon. ^.^

I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • i wish zazzle would also include bags in their merchandise.
  • well, dang it, more money I -have- to spend on Christmas presents.... for myself *cough cough*