GUI's For Sale

edited February 2015 in Tech Support
I've had a lot of requests so I've decided to sell my building block GUI. This GUI is a highly customizable framework that will easily work with any other system/package/plugins out there.

Features Include:

• Chat Capture window with selectable channels
  • Optional Time Stamps in Chat Window
  • Info Here window
  • Mini Map Window
  • Health and Mana bars
  • Balance and Equilibrium Red light Green Light
  • Prompt can be on it's own window (SVO not required - Does not interfere with svo.singleprompt either)
  • GUI auto adjusts for most screen sizes. Doesn't mess up if you resize mudlet window
  • EVERYTHING in the system can be changed in 1 alias for easy customizations
  • All code is commented to explain what everything does and how to change it

Here are some examples. By changing a few numbers in the single alias all these screenshots are from the same system without a restart. Took mere seconds to change the layouts

Here is an example of the code and comments used in the main GUI Alias

Cost for the system with support and help setting up, You can pay 1 of 3 ways:

1. $20 USD
  2. 50 Credits
  3. 1 Mayan crown

Feel free to contact me on forums or via a message in game with any inquiries. Thanks for looking!

Comments

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    ship system not included? That might be a welcome addition for some people (and an extra selling point)
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Tharvis said:
    ship system not included? That might be a welcome addition for some people (and an extra selling point)
    My ship system was released for free quite some time ago. The way this system is set up it would be very easy to simply plugin the ship system and go
  • Because more than 3 people have asked, yes ALL windows move even the main window moves easily and quickly to whatever you want. This is a very flexable framework

• By wherever, does that also include moving to other monitors?
  • edited February 2015
    Noak said:
    By wherever, does that also include moving to other monitors?
    Currently no. I've never had a need to put mudlet on multiple monitors so I've never looked into the code required. If it's something enough people were interested in I would look into it. Until then I've no plans to expand outside the main mudlet window
  • I want it lets talk!
  • edited February 2015
    Due to popular demand I split the template into 2 versions. One for extra small screens and one for larger screens. Both versions will work on both monitor resolutions. However the smaller version uses smaller buttons to look smoother and requires less customizing on the users end to fit their screen. Previous screenshots were at 1920 x 1080

This is a screenshot of SM version using resolution of: 1366 x 678

This is the same GUI no settings changed at all loaded into 1920x1080 resolution

You can see how the elements auto align themselves without having to change any settings

Edit: I didn't load a map into mudlet here so the map window is white. It will show a map if you have a map loaded in mudlet. These were just for quick display purposes
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Just got this and been playing with it for like an hour. Love it. It's awesome. 50cr is a steal.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • For some reason this killed my elixir list addont for svo. Any ideas?
  • Andregor said:
    For some reason this killed my elixir list addont for svo. Any ideas?
    Haven't used the elixir list addon in svo send me a msg and I'll fix it. Must be a shared variable. Easy enough to fix
  • Andregor said:
    Not Zulah's fault. Achaea changed plist, elist, vlist every list basically yesterday.
  • Nemutaur said:
    Andregor said:
    Not Zulah's fault. Achaea changed plist, elist, vlist every list basically yesterday.
    Ah wondered how it was possible. I was careful with my variable names. Thanks Nemutaur for saving me from a long fruitless task!
  • Yes thank you! On another note, this GUI is great. Very easy to manipulate to your liking. :smile: thanks @Zulah
  • edited February 2015
    EVERYTHING in the system can be changed in 1 alias for easy customizations... I believe you mean script here. I was under the impression for a moment that the customization was done in a single alias. So... EVERYTHING in the system can be changed in 1 script for easy customizations and then updated with a single alias. Yes?
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Akaya said:
    EVERYTHING in the system can be changed in 1 alias for easy customizations... I believe you mean script here. I was under the impression for a moment that the customization was done in a single alias. So... EVERYTHING in the system can be changed in 1 script for easy customizations and then updated with a single alias. Yes?
    Simplistically speaking, an alias is just a script that you manually call by entering a command. You don't need to write a script and then an alias to call the script, you could just write the "script" part in the alias.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Akaya said:
    If you look at the fourth picture down in this thread you can see a code sample. Note that the code sample is an ALIAS. Everything you change is inside that ALIAS. The GUI alias is it's own script and calls several functions from the scripts section. However for the sake of simplicity and explaining to people what to open to change things, everything you edit is in fact within a main ALIAS called GUI
  • Hi! I'm thinking about using this but I'm worried about my screen resolution (1366x768), seems like it won't be big enough to have something like what your screenshots display.

Also, what's a good font to use with this that's not too large or too small? Thanks in advance!
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Even your basic GUI framework looks deliciously awesome. If only I weren't in such a habit of multi-tasking with many windows open at the same time :( 

• Jakiro said:
    Hi! I'm thinking about using this but I'm worried about my screen resolution (1366x768), seems like it won't be big enough to have something like what your screenshots display.

Also, what's a good font to use with this that's not too large or too small? Thanks in advance!
    People are using it on that resolution and smaller
    Jakiro said:
    Hi! I'm thinking about using this but I'm worried about my screen resolution (1366x768), seems like it won't be big enough to have something like what your screenshots display.

That's exactly my resolution.

It works out great.

• @Kenway The font on your bars is screaming, "Kill me."

Cynlael said:
    @Kenway The font on your bars is screaming, "Kill me."
    They will soon be killed. Actually removing the health/mana bars entirely. Planning on replacing it with date/time

• Stole @Kenway's idea, but I left me a nice spot open so I can plop my vlc player in there.

• Would be happy to help anyone using my systems (Godzilla, Manda, SLC) set up to echo to subwindows using @Zulah's system, if you'd like.

I've had a few people ask so far (for GUIs in general), but I will give this advice:  I firmly recommend leaving Godzilla's output in the prompt, as it is designed to be easily "read" via peripheral vision (once accustomed) without having to move your eyes across the screen (to subwindows) on every attack.  The exception to this would/could be a small bar on the bottom of your screen, however with this method, you lose the benefit of being able to go back through fight logs and review your affliction effectiveness.
  • edited February 2015
    And now, to show what I mean.

hunting in luxury

• *Sitting on battlements in luxury.

That and whatnot. Anywho. I gotta figure -something- for under where that goes, for when I don't have it up. Hrm.
  • Dracen said:
    *Sitting on battlements in luxury.

That and whatnot. Anywho. I gotta figure -something- for under where that goes, for when I don't have it up. Hrm.
    Slap some motivational art in there:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
  • These are really cool and have inspired me to make my own.  Thank you @Zulah and everyone else with sharing your GUI's. Mine still needs some work but once I am done I will share.