Need another set of eyes to look at this, I can't find the problem.

local chatContainer = Geyser.Container:new({x=0,y=0,width="100%",height="100%",name="Chat container"})
chatContainer.header = Geyser.HBox:new({
	name = "chatContainer.header",
	x = 0, y = "0%",
	width = "25.65%",
	height = "6%",
}, chatContainer)

chat = Geyser.MiniConsole:new({
  name = "chat",
  x = ".5%", y = "0.5%", -- edit here if you want to move it
  width = "25%", height = "50%"

}) 
chatContainer.title = Geyser.Label:new({
	name = "chatContainer.title",
	x = "0%", y = "0%",
	width = "25%",
	height = "6%",
	fontsize = 10,
}, chatContainer.header)
 chatContainer.title: setFgColor("white")
 chatContainer.title:setStyleSheet[[
  border-image: url(C:/MudletGFX/imgLabel.png);
]]
chatContainer.footer = Geyser.Label:new({
	name = "chatContainer.footer",
	x = 0, y = "50%",
	height = "6%",
	width = "25.65%",
}, chatContainer.container)
chatContainer.footer:setStyleSheet[[
  border-image: url(C:/MudletGFX/imgLabel2.png);
]]

setWindowWrap("chat", 42)
setMiniConsoleFontSize("chat", 10)

edit: The header label isn't showing up.

Comments

• I think the argument of the url() function in the label style sheets needs to be quoted:

chatContainer.title:setStyleSheet[[
      border-image: url("C:/MudletGFX/imgLabel.png");
    ]]

and similar for the footer one.

That's all that jumps out at me; if that's not it, it would be useful to post any error messages you get in the script editor's error window.
  • edited February 2015
    Few issues:

setWindowWrap("chat", 42) setMiniConsoleFontSize("chat", 10)
    Should all be changed to:
    • border-image:url([[C:/MudletGFX/imgLabel.png]])
    • chat:setWrap(42)
    • chat:setFontSize(10)
    Geyser uses its own commands for setting stuff like that, the way you used it is for using Mudlet's old MiniConsole creation.

• That's not it. @Eld, I did put that in though. Still not showing up, had it working fine last night, 

• Cynlael said:
    Few issues:

setWindowWrap("chat", 42) setMiniConsoleFontSize("chat", 10)
    Should all be changed to:
    • border-image:url([[C:/MudletGFX/imgLabel.png]])
    • chat:setWrap(42)
    • chat:setFontSize(10)
    Geyser uses its own commands for setting stuff like that, the way you used it is for using Mudlet's old MiniConsole creation.
    [[border-image:url("C:/MudletGFX/imgLabel.png");]] is the CSS for the label stylesheet, not a Lua function call; as far as I can tell, it's correct except for the missing quotes, and adding them as [[]] will be a syntax error in this case, since the whole thing is already in [[]]. 

@Deladan, what did you change between last night when it was working and now?
  • Absolutely nothing. It was working when I logged out last night. ( I had closed mudlet several times to ensure it would work on reboot prior to calling it a night) Logged in this morning and only the chat window and the bottom label are showing. I've been messing with this thing for hours now. 

• And no errors? Assuming you have an alias to run lua commands from the input box, do "lua display(chatContainer.header)" and see if everything in it looks right?

Also, chatContainer.header has a height of 6%, which should make it 6% of the height of chatContainer, and then chatContainer.title, which is defined within chatContainer.header, and has a height of 6% of that, so the height of the label is only going to be about .4% of your main container size. If you want the label to take up the full height of the HBox containing it, make its height "100%":

x = "0%", y = "0%",
    width = "25%",
    height = "100%",
    fontsize = 10,
    }, chatContainer.header)

Alternately, if you're not putting anything else in that HBox, and just want the label to be at the top left of the main chat container, with width,height =25%,6% of that container, just get rid of chatContainer.header entirely and define chatContainer.title as:

x = "0%", y = "0%",
    width = "25%",
    height = "6%",
    fontsize = 10,
    }, chatContainer)

• I recode everything after I finish getting my kid ready for and in bed

• edited February 2015

• All I did was c/p that exact code back into mudlet. Mudlet confuses me so so much.

• Okay,  i really need someone to love me enough to make me one of these.  On a side note: what is the attacking and ate portion for? 
  • I'd guess his target and the last thing herb they ate?
  • I'd guess his target and the last thing herb they ate?
    His target makes sense to a certain degree, but following what someone ate last and having to change your focus from the center of the screen to the side, just seems like a waste of time and an easy way to miss something important.  Easier to just follow cures as they heal.  
  • edited February 2015
    The last ate is more for groups I'm still playing around with things when I log in and all