SLC, Manda, Godzilla update for The Big Change [coming soon]

To answer the deluge of messages and PMs all at once:

I will be updating all three of my systems to accommodate for the recent wave of changes, particularly for knights.

For those looking forward to Godzilla updates, please bear with me, as I'll have to class change through 7 classes to get all the new messages and test everything out.

I am also in the process of adding Alchemist support (the last affliction class left) to Godzilla, which I anticipate will be quite potent.

I will also be gathering 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-person messages prior to full implementation of each class and releasing a "hot fix" prior to actually fully testing them - in order to get it to everyone a bit sooner.

Please let me know if you're one of the affected classes (I already have Shaman and Magi), and would like to do some run-throughs of your abilities for analysis and to gather the messages.

Comments

• edited February 2015
    Looking for a tester for Godzilla for SnB.  Would prefer someone already a Godzilla user since you could skip the familiarization process for understanding and applying tracking theory - but I could bend on that if need be.  Please PM or in-game message if interested.

For those waiting on its release, it is basically ready, just want to catch any minor bugs and do some fine-tuning on interaction with Manda before rolling it out en masse.  There are some logs of GZ in action for SnB in the SnB Theory (take 2) thread. 
  • edited February 2015

I've been really swamped, but I'm very happy to announce that Godzilla & Manda are now (both) available for SnB Knight (for all three Knight classes).

For those of you that're using Godzilla and have already switched to SnB, you can expect an update via email within the next 48 hours, but please feel free to send me a reminder if you don't get one or if you'd like it ASAP.

Everything works just fine without any settings or customization, with the exception of custom artefact weapons (I can add them for you if you specify their names/level).  Otherwise, any custom weapons will be assumed to be forged.

I'll have some demo logs (showcasing Manda/Godzilla working together) up soon with some more complex examples, but there are already some good logs up of SnB Godzilla in action here and here.

Please PM/email/msg any questions you may have.

edit:  Note:  Typos have been fixed!

• edited February 2015

Added a new addiction sub (shows when people eat herbs while they have addiction - really helpful for certain locks).

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/c15cef53

Thanks to @Vaxarn for letting me beat up on him.

(the code for this sub is open-sourced, so you can disable / rewrite it if you don't like the colors/format, or just don't like it at all)

You could optionally only show this when selected to riftlock strategies, or only if they have broken arms or webbed/roped, etc (basically, only show when they can't actually OUTR again).  Totally up to you.
  • Ernam said:

Added a new addiction sub (shows when people eat herbs while they have addiction - really helpful for certain locks).

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/c15cef53

Thanks to @Vaxarn for letting me beat up on him.

(the code for this sub is open-sourced, so you can disable / rewrite it if you don't like the colors/format, or just don't like it at all)

You could optionally only show this when selected to riftlock strategies, or only if they have broken arms or webbed/roped, etc (basically, only show when they can't actually OUTR again).  Totally up to you.
    I'm not a fan of the white and bright blues, but like you said it's open sourced so changing the colors would be easy.

Other than that, I'd just recommend cleaning up a few of those echos to make them all streamline. 

You have a few in there that are 

< Vaxarn ate MAGNESIUM (bloodroot)   >
    (extra spaces until the second >)

and some are the target name up against the first <. I'm just nitpicky though.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Still spelling paralysis incorrectly too

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    Still spelling paralysis incorrectly too
    No worse than mine.  It took me six months to decide between paralysis and paralyse..
  • He did it, boys. He finally changed it from 'paralisis'