Phoenix

Anyone live in or near Phoenix? I'm flying out tomorrow for a conference and leave Wednesday. Just thought I'd see if anyone was in the area.

Comments

• JeslynJeslyn United States
    I live in Phoenix! What area is your conference at? :)
  • It's at the convention center. :)
    Nice! A lot of conventions either go downtown or to Scottsdale, that's why I asked. I'll be busy tomorrow night and on Sunday for some birthday parties, but I can definitely hang out either Saturday afternoon, or Monday-Wednesday after work! I work right by the convention center. :)
  • Nice! I land at 7pm Saturday..get the rental car, hotel, etc. Monday sounds like it would work! Conference ends at 6:00 so I'm open after that.
    edited February 2015
    Fantastic, there are a lot of things to do in downtown Phoenix! Let me know if there is anything in particular you want to see or do. I'll give you my number through message
    Youuu! Did you make it to Phoenix safely?
  • According to his facebook he did :3
    meh

• Yep! I'm here trying to stay awake at the conference. :tired_face: Will meet up with you tonight!
  • It's gorgeous here by the way! I will be returning to some single digit temperatures when I go home unfortunately. :disappointed: 
    Beorji said:
    It's gorgeous here by the way! I will be returning to some single digit temperatures when I go home unfortunately. :disappointed: 
    Yes, that's the downtown I know and love! I'm glad you're enjoying the weather. :)
  • Ill be in Scottsdale for Spring Training games next week :D
    Hit me up when you get to Arizona! :)@Beorji should be able to tell you how nice I am! Ha!
  • Looking at ending  up in Phoenix around the very start of September if any Phoenicians are free ^_^. Apparently @Mathonwy may have gapsed it by then.

• DEAD OR ALIVE, YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME, SEE

Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.

I can't come to Phoenix, but Mathonwy's post made me want to respond with this.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • yeah I thought about going the Robocop route but it's a Phoenix meet I can't make and not a Detroit one, so

actually I should've made a Norman Bates reference, gdi
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.