My Metamorphosis Script!

Hey all!

So I've had a surprising amount of requests for this, so figured I'd make it usable(hopefully) for everyone else!

It's free of charge(but of course I'll always take donations!)

It should run with anything else on mudlet. I've tested it out on wundersys and vadi and haven't ran into any issues. I expanded each of my aliases to make them hopefully make more sense to others.

META HELP will open my cheesy made help file for it.

Go into scripts and edit your artefacts and if you have thornspray.

Best of luck and feel free to contact me IG or on here if you have any questions or requests/suggestions!!

Sammie's Metamorphosis Script

Comments

• Oops! Didn't notice that, haven't really used the forums much since I've returned. I've got like 19 posts now I think including this one so... yea. I'm sure a mod will move it for me!
  • What does it do? "Metamorphosis script" is pretty general. 
  • Tracks all forms, changes morphs based on simple to use aliases, for instance, if you want to dash but don't have the anklet(can also set it if you have the anklet to not morph you), it'll morph you to jaguar and dash without any delays, will also remove a shackle if you have it, can also be set to track if you are mounted and use mounts version of dash in place of morph dash. It tracks if you have a flame summoned and if it's the right level, if not it won't waste your time trying to use the ability.

I just altered it for others to use so it'll likely require some minor tweaks still but that's something I'll gladly fix for people who need it!

It's literally a do it all morph script, from using abilities to tracking current morph and flame level as well as reflexes.

There's also a toggle to turn on behind prompt your current morph and if you have reflexes or a flame summoned, tho that was something I threw in for someone else and has issues with svo.

Here's a picture of what it looks like minus the GUI on the bottom. Although I would be willing to share that minus the limb tracker and affliction tracker+venoms. The Morph and flame level will be displayed behind prompt if you enable that option as well. Flame is coloured to match the flame level summoned for yellow, blue and white, and each flame ability appropriately changes the flame level as well as summons a flame if you're in basilisk or wyvern and keeps one summoned for use.

The echoes are easily edited, as well as turned to simple echoes that list the morph.

I guess the easiest way to say it is if it's something you'd like to keep track of and do quickly and easily for metamorph, this is the script for you! You can even edit just one line to change it from echoeing my name and colours to match your preferred name and colours if you want.

sammies = {

echoes = true, -- set to false if you want simplier echoe's

echostart = "<red>\[<purple>Sammie<red>\]\: <hot_pink>", -- Can change colours and name here

armour = "chainmail", -- for dragon form, this script tracks that too!

};

smorphtracker = {

morph = "Unmorphed",

flame = "white",

reflex = false,

thornspray = true, -- do you have it?

greaves = true, -- set to false if you do not have chitin greaves

anklet = true, -- set to false if you do not have an Anklet of Dashing

shackle = true, -- set to false if you do not have a Shackle of Garash, put your shackle info