Wine, Beer, & Spirits Appreciation Thread

2»

Comments

• Jokes on them, they had 40% of their stock the next day (every other store within 25 miles sold out within ours of receiving theirs), and got blown up on Twitter about it.

• I get pretty vulnerable when it comes to bombers that I know are good, like, I'll spend up to like $12 on a medium day or a few more on a bomber if I'm feeling fancy, but I usually stick in the $6-8 range with those and rarely stray over unless I have a damn good reason. That's the most expensive I ever get with beer and I don't do it all that often, mostly stick to the usual 12-packs.

Oh yeah, speaking of 12-packs, the O'dell's winter "montage" is damn good for pale ale/IPA-heads like us; the Wolf Picker experimental pale ale is a fantastic refreshing pale ale thing, and the other three are 90 Shilling, their IPA, and the Runoff red. We still need to find their other seasonal mix Roots Release 'cos the other beers are an oatmeal stout and a white IPA and more of the Wolf Picker, so all the awesomes all around.
    "Rebellion has to be part of the response to rigid social institutions, or stagnation is assured." - Greg Graffin
    "Metal is a fusion of everything, covered in anger and dragons." - Jered M'F'ing Eide
    "Every song written is a crisis of the soul solved." - His Realness Tony Cordisco, the Riffmaster
  • Elysian -> A-B-InBev, DAE cri everytiem?

Also April's coming, I'll be mourning the loss of winter montages but what spring seasonals are you guys looking forward to?
    "Rebellion has to be part of the response to rigid social institutions, or stagnation is assured." - Greg Graffin
    "Metal is a fusion of everything, covered in anger and dragons." - Jered M'F'ing Eide
    "Every song written is a crisis of the soul solved." - His Realness Tony Cordisco, the Riffmaster
  • I don't know about seasonals, but I wish Goose Island was still putting out Pere Jacques. Also, this Saturday me and my roommate are hitting up New Holland, Founders and Dragonmead breweries. Some of my favorites in Michigan!