Hunting Spots

Howdy, level 76 Dwarf Bard..I am only transed in Swashbuckling and can do Athem? and Tune in the other two for class skills. And I'm trying to find some better hunting spots for my quest to become dragon. Currently I hunt Lower Dunn, Manara, Shatar Monostary?(Ghost Monks if that rings a bell), Mysia..and it feels like the grind it taken forever! 5-7 kills to get 1% it seems. So any suggestions? 

Comments

• Phereklos, and Azdun, second level. I am 80. The grind is barely bearable, I understand. See you there...
    Light prevails, always
  • Shibumi said:
    Phereklos, and Azdun, second level. I am 80. The grind is barely bearable, I understand. See you there...
    I tryed Azdun 2nd level and got killed quite easily by the Ghast and zombie very easily down there. I was able to hunt the miners and Spiders just fine. Except for the Spider Queen.
  • I was lucky and got in on a Great Hunt from level 75 to level 90, but I also hunted Annwyn and UW continuously and have health artefacts. But when the next great hunt comes I'd advise you to bash as much of that event as you can.
  • Sadly I have no artifacts, but usually I try and get runes before I go hunting!
  • Clotilde said:
    Howdy, level 76 Dwarf Bard..I am only transed in Swashbuckling and can do Athem? and Tune in the other two for class skills. And I'm trying to find some better hunting spots for my quest to become dragon. Currently I hunt Lower Dunn, Manara, Shatar Monostary?(Ghost Monks if that rings a bell), Mysia..and it feels like the grind it taken forever! 5-7 kills to get 1% it seems. So any suggestions? 
    Haha and you think this is bad...
  • Andregor said:
    Clotilde said:
    Haha and you think this is bad...
    Oh I know it only gets worse with level, I was just saying are there better places to hunt for my level and health pool, which is at 4.4k. Just saying! 
  • edited February 2015
    Join me in Mog. Get some moss and you can everything here as long as you don't afk bash. (EDIT: coming from a runewarden)
  • edited February 2015
    @Clotilde, with that health pool you might be fine to expand to Mount Piraeus, Dun Swamp, Genji, Goblin village and upper levels of Azdun, the animals in the Aalen, Phereklos, the Taryen of Quartz Peak. If these prove easy for you, up things to the Tsol'aa village in the Aalen, Dun Fortress, Qurnok trolls, and Arcadia.

Edit to add the graveyard and forest of Azdun in that second set.
  • Andregor said:
    Join me in Mog. Get some moss and you can everything here as long as you don't afk bash. (EDIT: coming from a runewarden)
    Umm aren't the Keepers and others kinda hard? I sadly don't have an unlimted supply of Moss, but I'm working on it.
  • @Lorielan Currently Dun Fortress is a bit to tough for me, especially if there are two or more orc's in the room which I found out the hard way.
  • And it appears two Imperial Guards from Arcadia are a bit too tough as well, I just died to them :(
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    @Clotilde also be careful in Arcadia (and to an extent, the seat of vastar) it has a denizen, the stormshaper, who will randomly appear behind you every so many kills. Chases, 2K-ish damage a second, blackout, possible breaks
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    No hunting Arcadia. Bad. Tsk. @Tharvis , you should know better.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    @Klendathu I don't hunt Arcadia. The seat however, is good experience! (and it's hilarious standing around there, telling people it's fine, and watch them get murdered by the stormshaper)
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Well I was taking a risk, and it cost me a level..so I probably won't be returning till a bit later.
  • edited February 2015
    Clotilde said:
    Andregor said:
    Umm aren't the Keepers and others kinda hard? I sadly don't have an unlimted supply of Moss, but I'm working on it.
    Keepers for their cross-slash thing, yes. Also knights, because they chase.

You should be able to handle knights and keepers on a 1v1 basis, though. Assuming you're careful. That said, at 76 I was mostly cycling Istar Jungle, Qurnok Village and the Vents of Hthrak. Riagath and Hridden are also good. Plus the occasional "just for old times' sake" Manara runs.

As far as moss is concerned, just ask about the village and you'll probably find some people willing to sell you more than you'll ever need (for about a week, going by the rate I use it up).
    Lorielan said:
    If these prove easy for you, up things to the Tsol'aa village in the Aalen, Dun Fortress, Qurnok trolls, and Arcadia.
    He can't hunt the Tsol'aa village. Eleusian, after all.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Sarathai said:
    Clotilde said:
    Andregor said:
    Keepers for their cross-slash thing, yes. Also knights, because they chase.

You should be able to handle knights and keepers on a 1v1 basis, though. Assuming you're careful. That said, at 76 I was mostly cycling Istar Jungle, Qurnok Village and the Vents of Hthrak. Riagath and Hridden are also good. Plus the occasional "just for old times' sake" Manara runs.

As far as moss is concerned, just ask about the village and you'll probably find some people willing to sell you more than you'll ever need (for about a week, going by the rate I use it up).
    What Sarathai said. Hunting in Moghedu pays for all the moss and elixirs you need plus more.
  • Speaking of handling a keeper alone, I was fight one, just one..nothing else in the room, went out when I was low 2k ish, and come back and I hit the 2k mark again, about to move out...crossslash's me and I'm dead...but I was able to kill the Mhun Guards just fine..
  • Maybe you had a large bleed? Make sure you clot a lot. I use to pre-clot (clot before I bled just because) when I  was lower levels. They hit me at most for 1.6k though.