Engagement

2»

Comments

• Bluef said:
    Achaea is like real life in two aspects:

1. When you see a 18-19 year old engaged you mentally think in your most sarcastic voice, "Yeah.,.that'll last."

2. Who you are at 18-19 isn't who you most likely will become and roleplay as consistently at age 30 or for that matter, who you are at 30 isn't who you'll be at 100+.

I'm with @Caladbolg: Raise the limits, don't lower them! Heck, I'd love to see some cities even create intricate marital laws. Who you can marry, when you can marry, and real cultural and economic implications of marriage would be fun and it would make engagement/marriage more realistic. 

I'll buy you off Kaie for 2 cows, a bale of hay, and a side of bacon.
  • Herenicus said:
    Real Mhaldorians cohabitate rape each other like decent people. 
    Also, it's Melokilled, not Melodied.
  • Dracen said:
    Bluef said:

1. When you see a 18-19 year old engaged you mentally think in your most sarcastic voice, "Yeah.,.that'll last."

2. Who you are at 18-19 isn't who you most likely will become and roleplay as consistently at age 30 or for that matter, who you are at 30 isn't who you'll be at 100+.

I'm with @Caladbolg: Raise the limits, don't lower them! Heck, I'd love to see some cities even create intricate marital laws. Who you can marry, when you can marry, and real cultural and economic implications of marriage would be fun and it would make engagement/marriage more realistic. 

Damn. Kaie loves milk, so he may take you up on that deal.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Iocun said:
    Herenicus said:
    Real Mhaldorians cohabitate rape each other like decent people. 
    Also, it's Melokilled, not Melodied.
    The first part made me :neutral: but the second part made me laugh. I cannot in good conscience like it, but I'd feel bad for not responding.

Thus, have an appropriate gif:

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Bluef said:
    Dracen said:
    Bluef said:

Damn. Kaie loves milk, so he may take you up on that deal.
    Aww yeah, got myself a hypocrite, rage-inducing wife. AM I LIVING THE AMERICAN DREAM YET!?
  • Marriage is for suckers.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Cohabitative matrimony is for lesser meatbags. Quantum mitosis is the way forward!

• Quantum entanglements. So hot.
This discussion has been closed.