Your Legacy

KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
edited August 2012 in North of Thera
What, if anything,  do you want your character to be remembered for? Do you want people to remember you as an avid explorer, a skilled combatant, a talented artist/writer, a wealthy merchant, a wise scholar? We all want to leave a last impression, our own little fingerprint upon the world. What impression do you wish to leave?

Myself, I'd be remembered as a passionate sailor, explorer, drinker of rum, and smoker of cigars. 

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    My character is already remembered by one word. I am sure people can tell me what that is.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
    I see what you did there

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • EiredhelEiredhel California
    Being unshakably loyal, no matter what the cost. 

That's what I want Eiredhel to be remembered for. 

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• Someone who's not completely useless :P

Or at least someone with drive.  Someone that can actually be counted on to do the work.

flying;blocking up you mean

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • I would like to be remembered as 'that jerk Cooper found annoying' or alternatively 'that jerk who wanted to grief Hashan', or even just 'that jerk', really.

I wanted to be remembered for the unusual meat sandwich, but it wasn't a big hit in the market.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Iocun said:
    Skilled combatant, teacher, member of his respective organisations, and generally just a person whose presence is appreciated (although that latter one is more an OOC thing - it doesn't mean I want everyone to like my character). And, obviously, I want every character to ever ride a camel in Achaea to appear as a mere feeble imitation of my glorious example.
    All of the above are already done, dude.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    edited August 2012
    I want to be remembered as a grey rajamala who is friendly and likes to stab things.

Kidding. I want to be remembered as a good politician and leader, as well as being a religious role model.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

yeah you are late to the party. Timux already got those awards except the camel one.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • I meant done by Iocun. What is a Timux?
  • an assassin
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Mine would be the time when Mhaldor felt the destructive power of a roll of duct tape, a scrap of tinfoil, used bubblegum, and a mithril ring.

• I want to be remembered as that guy who was too harsh on everyone and stopping them from having snuggle romp fests at Centre Crossing.

Either that, or a statue that people ask, "who the hell was that guy?" and no one knows. (story of my life, right there).
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • I want to be terrifying.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • I guess I would like to strive for and be remembered as an explorer/patroller, the walking encyclopedia, scholar and teacher who pushes students to be the best they can be in everything they do (hey House of scholars…); in addition to being cold-hearted and hot headed because of her drive of getting and wanting things done right and promptly. I'm on the impression though of being remembered and known as the person that can make newbies cry (and quit!!) from being so strict with House tasks and assessments.

Apart from that, I seem to be the one people will think of for dumping iconic shards on anywhere, any time and any how (looking at certain scaly people here who gare-deliver me +20 shards).
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• You will only be remembered for two things: the problems you solve or the ones you create.
  • For the anonymous and quickly forgotten effort I've been doing too much.
  • edited August 2012
    Yeah, lol, would also help if you didn't RP flipping out every so often.

The above was meant in good spirit.
  • best ego

• I respectfully disagree. I never "flipped out". In fact, IC, you're the one who did and I'm quite certain that more than one person would agree. Perhaps if you roleplayed in the game what you roleplay here, a failed comic relief, you'd accomplish something.
  • Sounds legit.
  • Everything I tried to do that might be memorable got reversed by stupid people the second I turned my back and moved on to other things, so...

that guy that everyone thinks did nothing.