Emergency maintenance - Jan 29.

Comments

• Not up yet ? Oh well, back to killing redshirts.

• Ahmet said:
    Trey said:
    Cobault said:
    Tahquil said:

So.. what did you do when the server was down?
    I drank a lot more bourbon and coke than I should have..
    HA. Putting bourbon in coke. Cute
    More like HA. Putting coke in your bourbon. Cute.
    ...oh, you guys thought I was mixing them or something? Nooo. I fill a glass with liquor and a glass with coke, and I drink straight then chase it a few seconds after.

I'm from the South. Don't mess with me on this.
  • Elazar said:
    and today was my day off
    Ditto.
  • I thought this was a minor hardware issue :| Went to bed six hours ago hoping it'd be up, this sucks for my morning Achaea ritual
  • SharaShara Midlands
    Elazar said:
    and today was my day off
    Get in the kitchen and make me a sandwich, bb. <3
  • I woke up, tried to log in and had no luck, then came here and saw the downtime. "Oh great! I'll get some work done." I thought. That was an hour ago and I'm spending more time pressing refresh than writing an appellate brief. Case has no issues, but it is becoming apparent that I have a few issues with Achaea addiction...
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Still... :(
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Daklore said:

Amidoinitrite?

... I'll go sit in my corner again D:

• This really sucks... guess it's time to do the dishes. :(
  • Well... uhm. 
    There's not even enough snow here to make a snowman... just enough to make it slippery to walk. 
    Come play cards against humanity with me

http://pyx-2.pretendyoure.xyz/zy/game.jsp#game=34

password is achaea

• Maaybe playing thief was a bad idea. I just got to the asylum level.....I screamed like a little girl already once..

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Well, after getting to 0600 EST, I went to bed and left clear instructions on how to get everything back up when it was fixed. At 0645, they emailed me saying it was back up, I promptly went back to sleep, only to just wake up and find that it isn't fixed. I've got a different tech looking into it now, hopefully this one can get it resolved ASAP.

Again, please accept our apologies, we're working as fast as we can to get things back up.
  • Thank you @Tecton and team!  guys are amazing. I mean it. 

• I played Archeage for about a month, before I realized that it is farmville with fancier pictures. Near the end of my time playing there was an outage of over 24 hours. The staff gave almost no updates and the forum thread about it was nothing short of internet epic. Coming to Achaea after that I've been met with the opposite impression of the staff here; active on the forums, responsive to the smallest of questions and seeming to actually give a shit about the players/customers. Kudos to the staff, I might even make it through this downtime without freaking out. 
  • edited January 2015
    Technology happens. I remember only being able to play league for a couple hours every other saturday. Any one that feels like they are too bored can dig holes with me. :D

Ninja'd by competency. Maybe next time, internetarinos.

• Just tried again.... aaaaagggghhhhhh.....

nope.gif 317.6K
  • Cobault said:
    Ahmet said:
    Trey said:
    Cobault said:
    Tahquil said:

So.. what did you do when the server was down?
    I drank a lot more bourbon and coke than I should have..
    HA. Putting bourbon in coke. Cute
    More like HA. Putting coke in your bourbon. Cute.
    ...oh, you guys thought I was mixing them or something? Nooo. I fill a glass with liquor and a glass with coke, and I drink straight then chase it a few seconds after.

I'm from the South. Don't mess with me on this.
    Chasing bourbon with anything. Cute.

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Hm. I still can't access it through the site, at least
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Seems there was at least a small time warp. Not sure if my application letter was sent. 
    In post office, not where I was when the world burned.
    Send again or wait?
    Send again or wait?
    Msg people asking if they got my letters...
    Gods, I can't ask that person...
    Well, I'll ask that person and if they got it, the other person did. If not, I'll resend all the letters...

<3 Thanks for all the updates, @Tecton. You guys are lovely.

• Website and the Website Client are both still down as far as I can see.
  • restart apache!
  • Sidd said:
    I played Archeage for about a month, before I realized that it is farmville with fancier pictures. Near the end of my time playing there was an outage of over 24 hours. The staff gave almost no updates and the forum thread about it was nothing short of internet epic. Coming to Achaea after that I've been met with the opposite impression of the staff here; active on the forums, responsive to the smallest of questions and seeming to actually give a shit about the players/customers. Kudos to the staff, I might even make it through this downtime without freaking out. 
    OMG Don't even bring up Archeage, that so pissed me off.
  • Welp. For once, I'm in agreement with @Achimrst.

GG. I'm done.

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Blackharp said:
    Website and the Website Client are both still down as far as I can see.
    They're up!
  • Woot! Thank you!  :)