Emergency maintenance - Jan 29.

Comments

• edited January 2015
    @Tecton / @Sarapis pls      

Don't make me buy them in Lusternia / Imperian instead :open_mouth: 

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    I wondered why my IRE plugin wouldn't log in. 
    Very nice of your hardware to break down during a scheduled maintenance window. I hope they have a replacement on the shelf.
  • Caladbolg said:
    I'll forget to message you back later cause my phones achaea message pop-up is now missing. I didn't get to read the message you sent me besides the No part. So i'd just like to mention I -didn't- mean to kill that lady it was totally an accident, and really should be blamed on her curing. I didn't even use impatience! Totally not my fault, further more im no longer a serpent and can't just phase in to buy vials there. I would like to reput in my request to be unenemied and will throw in a piece of candy.

Forever yours,
                                                                             Caladbolg Van Helsing

@Seftin
    Oh, here's my RP response:

"Lolno scrub, smd"
  • CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited January 2015
    Seftin said:
    Caladbolg said:
    I'll forget to message you back later cause my phones achaea message pop-up is now missing. I didn't get to read the message you sent me besides the No part. So i'd just like to mention I -didn't- mean to kill that lady it was totally an accident, and really should be blamed on her curing. I didn't even use impatience! Totally not my fault, further more im no longer a serpent and can't just phase in to buy vials there. I would like to reput in my request to be unenemied and will throw in a piece of candy.

Forever yours,
                                                                             Caladbolg Van Helsing

@Seftin

"Lolno scrub, smd"
    Oh look..we are down to forum rp because we have no Achaea.what has this world come to?! We are all having withdrawals!

Edit: Damn phone...

• CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    Seftin said:
    Caladbolg said:

Forever yours,
                                                                             Caladbolg Van Helsing

@Seftin

"Lolno scrub, smd"
    Is that all I have to do? Hell i've done worse for a piece of candy.

• Oceana said:
    I wondered why my IRE plugin wouldn't log in. 
    Very nice of your hardware to break down during a scheduled maintenance window. I hope they have a replacement on the shelf.
    More like, I hope Dell/HP can get it there within a business day. :/
  • Holy schmikies! Still down.

Do you think this means I should really go clean out the fridge like I said I was going to do? 

@Tecton - I'm so sorry you are having to go through this. It must be hell.

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    If Tecton got called in the night then it must be a 24/7 SLA... I hope it is fixed before I get home. Is it a coincidence that my train company is cancelling lots of trains because of expected bad winter weather (aka three snow flakes and a single grain of hail).... I think not!
  • @Lisbethae I know the feeling looks like I get to do housework today :expressionless: 
  • Korben said:
    I start playing again (minimally) and the whole thing goes down. Figures.
    I just did the same thing...so its my fault the world went boom...a second time..I mean...Carry on.
  • Baenor said:
    @Lisbethae I know the feeling looks like I get to do housework today :expressionless: 
    Yeah, *shudder* who wants to do housework.  :/

• Cobault said:
    Tahquil said:

So.. what did you do when the server was down?
    I drank a lot more bourbon and coke than I should have..
    HA. Putting bourbon in coke. Cute

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Trey said:
    Cobault said:
    Tahquil said:

So.. what did you do when the server was down?
    I drank a lot more bourbon and coke than I should have..
    HA. Putting bourbon in coke. Cute
    More like HA. Putting coke in your bourbon. Cute.
    Huh. Neat.
  • JeslynJeslyn United States
    Of course the game would go down when I finished all my projects at work...:(

• I was gonna get on Achaea today, there goes that idea... Off to minecraft!
  • May said:
    I was gonna get on Achaea today, there goes that idea... Off to minecraft!
    MAAAAYYYY!
  • when i get off from work and went home.. first thing i do is to log in Achaea. "connecting.." wtf. okay time to check all things on the board to pass the time. :(

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited January 2015
    I was going to spar and work on my reflexes and finish the first part of my pathfinder exam thingy. Oh well! Do something productive like exercise, do my taxes, maybe play thief and get past the really super annoying part. Clean the bathroom like I was asked yesterday? >.>;

Edit: being an adult sucks..

• well... I guess I'll try out some of the random steam games I have when I get home...
    meh

• crap... crap... crap... crap... crap... crap... this means I'll actually have to go outside in the *gasp* snow and shovel the walkway? But... but... but... its COLD out there, dammit, and I might catch a chill! :#
  • Well. 4am here now. Guess I'll sleep. Have fun people who have to do work stuff :):):)

• Well time to go split some wood..and I mean that...
  • Playing single player mode in test server :(
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    I've done a crap-tonne (that's an imperial crap-tonne, not a puny metric crap-ton) of coding. Can't test any of it though :(

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • edited January 2015
    just an update, out of the 20 minutes we had to wait (if we go by the Soon(tm) responses we are use to) we currently only have 20 minutes to wait!