London, baby!

edited June 2014 in The Wander Inn
About time we did one of these.

Anybody fancy meeting up with Seftin and I in London for a day now it's summer and we can come out of our caves? Ideas welcome!

Anyone coming through England over the summer wants to meet up let us know here or elsewhere and we shall try and arrange something

Comments

• BEER - LONDON - DRINK - @rangor - @sybilla - @milenka - @carmain - @azzad - @aurora

sort it out lads and ladettes.

Get a shake on!

I forgot where this post was going...

• nono, this summer's meet is at milenka and carmain's place in trondheim!

• Rangor said:

nono, this summer's meet is at milenka and carmain's place in trondheim!

Sounds good! 

• Seftiiin they're rebelling :(

• A tentative yes for the time being, not sure of my dates just yet and have a lot of aunt-face-time to put in to make up for all the missed school plays etc. I'll be in Italy from 1st to ~10th of August, so that's out.

Would be nice to meet up with people again though :)
  • I'll be there in a couple years. 

• Jovolo said:
    Seftiiin they're rebelling :(

Happens all the time, Jovolo my good chap. They forget about the Empire and think that Napoleon wont come back!

Wait. what?

• I'll be there in a couple years. 

THE AMERICANS ARE COMING! THE AMERICANS ARE COMING!

• OuraniaOurania The Garden of the Gods

Sadly I have damaged my back, and also it is Larp season, so over the summer is impossible for me. Between sewing and hobbling, London is a dream, which is a shame as I wanted to pat @Sybilla on the head in person.

You also forgot to tag @Gaia!

• Whaat? @gaia is a brit? That explains a lot!  B)

Mishgul said:

it's LARP season every tim ether eis a meet goddamnit. Autumn. larp season. Winter. larp season. summer. larp season >( next it will be spring too. 

Rofl, sorry. It's my living as well as my hobby. LARP season for me starts in April (I have events April, May, June, August, November), so in that time not only am I going to events, I am running events, and trying to earn a living sewing for said events (as well as the major events elsewhere). So technically I am free from December to March?

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Now we know better!

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • GaiaGaia The Garden of the Gods
    I heard beer...

... Which means I'm totally there.  B)

• Could probably join in if it's sometime near the end of july.

• I hate cats

I will probably follow Rangor in but unsure about logistics. Will see what the boss says.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • what are people thinking for it? Tentative date of sometime during the last week of july

• If it ties in with my work down there, I'll come say hello

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Beer or no beer.. there is no way I'm coming to a hole like Burton upon Trent. Surely there are beer festivals elsewhere .. 

The boss has spoken

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm

London's so last century, Cardiff's where it's at!

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Heathen.

i always wanted to go to edinburgh, but london is always amazing.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • EilonaEilona United Kingdom

I don't think I'll be able to come this time. All my scholarship applications have been rejected, so I need all my pennies for my master's degree. :(

• Now that the planning is out of the way ...
  • edited January 2015
    Im in London for most of Feb if anyone wants to say hi.