Madden 25

Any y'all play on PSN?
Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"

Comments

• I play on ps3 occasionally. I haven't really in a while, as my friends are more interested in Madden 15, which I consider to be a crappy game. That's just the ps3 verrsion at least. I usually don't do H2H. I prefer to do franchises with friends and build teams and so on.

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    edited January 2015
    Oh shit, I actually meant Madden 15. Whichever the latest one is, with my boy Sherm on the cover.

And yeah, I'm big on franchises /w fantasy draft. Roll hard on Offense, draft D later
  • I just can't get into the new madden. I spent like 10-15 hours playing with it and just observing the physics of the system. Game has too many problems on the PS3. Man coveage doesn't work, almost zero pass rush unless you send the house, and power backs are fairly pointless to name a few. 

I've never been able to get behind fantasy drafts simply because I can get -everything- I'll ever need in my first year. It's like rolling into a season as the Seahawks or Patriots. Not really any huge weaknesses or anything to go. I suppose it would probably be more viable if you had like 15-20 people in the league though.

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Power backs useless? Man, I feel like we would do well to just kick it and test some shit out. Power backs are all I use, I was wondering why they downgraded speed/receiving backs!
  • I spent like 3-4 hours last week just testing runs to see which ones were more effective, since all maddens have 1-2 run types that work better. In almost every circumstance that I tried, the speed back did noticeably better. Also, the power backs broke almost no tackles. That's just what I observed. Your experience might be noticeably difference

Honestly, the reason they downgraded speed backs is because the running game is waaaay too good in M25. It's easy to average 8-10+ ypc.  This causes  a bit of a problem on defense too. It's much harder to turn an cut while you manually defend, so I've found it much harder to cover people over the middle than I did in Madden 25.

• Might as well be 25. Lol
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.