Harvester/Gatherer/Extractor

MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
edited January 2015 in Curing Systems and Scripts
https://www.dropbox.com/s/x9vy4rqp9wzdclk/harvestingScriptForSvo.trigger.xml?dl=0

Just type in gather/extract/harvest and then everytime you move it will try to harvest/gather/extract the specific things from the environment you are in. Completely free and modified to work with svo, if you want the standalone version send me a message I will send you my custom do queue to go with it to replace svo's. For Omnipave's version which I will release by request, there is also a prompt tag to let you know you are harvesting so you don't walk into a fight and start extracting like this loser did.

Cool story bro.

Enjoy.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    edited January 2015
     -------- UPDATED --------

Again, apparently I don't know what svo's functions are off the top of my head, but with a little help, it was fixed,

the updated link is as follows:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x9vy4rqp9wzdclk/harvestingScriptForSvo.trigger.xml?dl=0

I also added a @harvmode prompt tag for people using svo custom prompts.

-

As drawn by Shayde
    Apparently I don't know how drop box works and don't have to keep reposting the link.

Updating to stop some farmland spam

-

As drawn by Shayde
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/orhgkqa8aonw8i7/harvestingScriptWithBalQueue.trigger.xml?dl=0

This is the standalone version for people not using svo, modified lazily by myself.

-

As drawn by Shayde
    It's been updated to inrift certain minerals correctly. I feel better about my life

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • I dunno, I think it's broken.
    gdi :(

-

As drawn by Shayde
    edited January 2015
    Okay both standalone and svo versions are fixed AND SHOULD WORK OKAY 

Stand alone here : https://www.dropbox.com/s/orhgkqa8aonw8i7/harvestingScriptWithBalQueue.trigger.xml?dl=0   svo version in original post

-

As drawn by Shayde
    last update today because the rage is so real

if you qq and then log in an hour later, the harvesters date won't update automatically, with the latest update you can just do DATE and then the harvesting tables should reset.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • OMG You're my hero >_< Thank you soooo much! This is amazing.

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited February 2015
    You are awesome. I should download this and see if it works better than the harvester I found(I am positive it does)that seems a bit outdated. Considering this is recent, at least I won't end up trying to figure out how to edit the script to make up for the stuff that isn't on there(burdock,etc.) Plus, it doesn't do gathering and my gathering aliases leave much to be desired. Will have to try this out. Thanks for the effort you put in!

I will support also

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Is there a way to set this up to turn off things? Like, if my rift is full of burdock, can I turn burdock off?

• edited February 2015
    I love how you say "Extractor" baby.  <3
    I will add a function to turn things off when i get some free time

-

As drawn by Shayde
    Sorry this will take a lot longer than I planned because I didn't code it initially with this kind of thing in mind. Soon.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • What about resetting it if it gets stuck? Think it's great so far, by the way.
  • Also, for some reason the Kuzu harvest tries to inr skullcap? 
    That should be fixed soon. will finish updates by the end of the week

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I picked up on a few things that needed fixing and Mishgul's not done an update yet. Kuzu roots won't get inrifted and there's an error with sugarcane too but he's aware of them.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

Any other bugs i should know about. Hopefully releasing a version 2 tonight with an clickables because i like my shit fancy innit.

innit.

Okay so features I am adding in - 

HARVSHOW which shows the status of the harvester, and also has a list of plants/primes/ingredients that are currently being harvested. These can be clicked on to toggle whether you harvest/gather/extract them or not.

HARVBLOCK <item>/HARVUNBLOCK <item> to start/stop harvesting things. This resets on qq, and will need to be set again on login, though you can just edit the table in scripts>harvester and look for the HarvesterBlocked table. The names of things that can be blocked are stored in the AllHarvestables table in scripts>longNamesToShort. 

If there is anything else I should add in, or if there are any bugs, you can request here or message my alt on achaea "Carmain"

Things I am not releasing but might if demand is high enough - 

Synthesizer (I have one but it only works with Omnipave for the time being and will be a lot of work to decouple the dependancies)
    Enchanter (see above)

-

As drawn by Shayde
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ysy7jvod33ndbx/tradeskills_v0.1.2.trigger.xml?dl=0

this contains just the harvesting/extracting/gathering scripts with a harvshow that lets you select what you don't want to harvest. You can click on lots of things. 

You should remove the old ones. This should work with any system. Also i am lazy and did not namespace variables, so if it doesn't work its because I didn't account for conflicts.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • You beautiful, beautiful man. Thank you so much! Now I can harvest/gather/extract ALL THE THINGS!!!!!

lol it didn't work :( 

-

As drawn by Shayde

-

As drawn by Shayde
    I've removed all the other scripts from my dropbox, except the latest one

-

As drawn by Shayde

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • edited October 2015
    Thank you! This is awesome!

Any plans to update the SVO one with a prompt like for the Omnipave one? Also maybe a message saying "Done with this room"?