Achaea chatrooms, etc.

I'm making this thread to list chatroom links and such. Any link goes, so long as it hasn't been posted already since the new 'white' forum. This means, any Achaea map sites (current or not), links to Vadi's youtube mudlet screencasts, etc., are also on-topic.

I just made http://chatonic.com/room/achaea as a chatroom. Password is i<3achaea

k guys, all yours.
Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π

Comments

• We currently have a large Skype chat (usually when we all queue up for League) consisting of me, Daklore, Ruth, Carmain, Chord, Eiredhel, Naix, Iseria, and Ellodin.

I don't know if we can handle having anybody else! Also, the conversation can and will weird you out. :P

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • This looks strikingly familiar to http://tinychat.com/achaea.
  • How do I get an invite to that LoL Skype chat? Do love me some LoL... much to the dismay of my wife.
  • I do have Skype and Gmail, if anyone wish to contact me.
  • I would totally join a chat made up of European timezone types... just putting that out there
    Tvistor said:
    Achievement Unlocked : Made A God Feel Guilty.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    i am european. sheepdog_mcfry is my skype. I am not around very often these days though, busy sending pirates at people

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Mishgul said:
    i am european. sheepdog_mcfry is my skype. I am not around very often these days though, busy sending pirates at people
    Oh, screw you.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Peak said:
    This looks strikingly familiar to http://tinychat.com/achaea.
    There's no one there. Disappointment. I don't use Skype often since I vary rarely use my mic.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    don't have to use the mic to join and type on skype! Skype > msn nowadays
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Ruth said:
    don't have to use the mic to join and type on skype! Skype > msn nowadays
    oh, well unst3rblich1

• @Kresslack  it's open all the time so you're free to spam it on accident in a clan or something. I go there with a handful of Achaean friends every now and again between 5am and 1pm  GMT
  • You can't chat with achaeans outside of Achaea. That's against the rules. 

The only exceptions is when you're killing Achaeans in other games. Like this other day I fought many Mhaldorians with a solar empire.
  • A place where we can type messages to one another? You know I heard of this place where Achaeans can talk to one another. It is called Achaea. Want to chat about OOC things to a select group of people? Clans.

Yeah I know it is easier to be logged in to skype than achaea, just feeling silly.

• I actually hate most OOC clans. I like getting to know people OOCly, but it throws me off so badly when it's in my MUD client. 

That being said, I'm on MSN and skype. I'm not crazy about the idea of posting either of those to the forums, but people can PM me if you'd like either. 
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • You can Skype me. I need more reason to log into Skype other than @Morro. Hehe. My name on there is Kelsey-Adalie. I think that's enough for you to find me. If not, let me know. I am not so good with Skype. Haha. 

• You can skype me: compltlyincomp
  • I sneaked into the skype-chat the brits use. You wouldn't believe the crazy things they say to eachother.

tea?

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • Rangor said:
    I sneaked into the skype-chat the brits use. You wouldn't believe the crazy things they say to eachother.
    Sounds fun XD
  • i'm in a few OOC clans that have pretty much ruined the game for me
  • I've never really been in any clans that stay active for more than a few months.
  • My email adress is a Gmail one.
    Every day sends future to past 
    Every breath leaves me one less to my last

OOC clans ruined the game for me for 4 years, then they made the game fun for another 4 years, and then about 4 months ago, I realised that I am not Carmain.

I am Mishgul.

-

As drawn by Shayde
    Gmail: same
    Aim: same

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    skype daslindelstrata
  • Rangor said:
    I sneaked into the skype-chat the brits use. You wouldn't understand the crazy things they say to eachother.

I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Most of my skype chats consist of Mosr, Kendrick, Senoske and Nadiel...we have fun. If you want to add me, my skype is Lasuzana. I always love talking with folks.

• edited November 2012
    I usually have skype up if I'm at home.   
    name:  cbiz83

anyone is welcome. 

edit:  and... any time I'm in my actual office pretending to do things.
  • Salvar said:
    I usually have skype up if I'm at home.   
    name:  cbiz83

anyone is welcome. 

edit:  and... any time I'm in my actual office pretending to do things.
    Isn't there a stack of papers somewhere calling you? Pretending to do things when there are things to be done!
    “There is no greater sorrow than thinking back upon a happy time in misery--”