New friend

I've been trying to make Yudhishthira (sorry is mispelled), I got him to talk to me once but he still isn't the friendliest guy living in a volcano. Any tips on getting him a present to at-least get him to smile. I figuring he'd have to be the best friend a little one can have, even if all he wants to do is sit in a volcano all day and intimidate me.

Comments

• Careful, that guy will eat your face.
  • He is so cool.  I was so happy he got his "Pokemon evolution" as Makarios calls it.  I don't even care if it's corny.  Maybe he'd like one of my "Team Yudhi" sweaters ;)
  • He seems to be friendlier than other people that live in volcano's, last volcano I walked into had a big dragon in it that ate me before I even thought about running away, never did get his name because I didn't want to ask him why he so unfriendly
  • Well, he used to be a bit cranky (possibly because people would kill him regularly and pluck his wings).  
  • edited January 2015
    Hmmm sounds like he could use a friend then, ima figure out a way to have a drink with him one of these years