Requesting lines

JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
I am looking for the lines for the new tradeskills minus cooking, tailoring, and jewellery. I would like to write scripts for each of them on my free time for Mudlet, but I do not have access to any of them. So I need syntaxes, ingredient/commodity lists, necessary trigger lines, possibly AB files, and any other information that you think I may need. Pretty much anything that would help me write said scripts.

Naturally, upon completion, these scripts would go straight up on my website, free for everyone that would want to use them.

Right now my list looks like this:
  1. Forging (weapons and armour both)
  2. Synthesis and harvesting
  3. Remedies (both alchie and forestal)
  4. Gathering
  5. Toxicology
  6. Augmentation
  7. Conjuration

I will also need people willing to test the scripts and report errors.

I would appreciate any help in the form of a PM or an email (preferred) to disturbed981@gmail.com. If you have a request for a specific feature, please include it with the PM/email and I will see what I can do about getting it added in.

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.

Comments

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    This far, I've only received lines for gathering and remedies.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Jonathin said:
    This far, I've only received lines for gathering and remedies.
    @Jonathin sent you Synthesis
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Toxicology lines are identical to Remedies as far as I've seen.

If you need the reagents for both skills, here they are ripped straight from the script I wrote for personal use, split by herbs and minerals: http://pastebin.com/zPkds79a

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Thanks everyone. I've got enough to keep me busy for a while now. If you want to keep sending me stuff, I'm more than happy to add it into what I've got saved. :)