Svo Updates

Comments

• 14.11.1 update

A small set of miscallaneous fixes and improvements!

Elist sorter dispose of decays

The dispose of decays feature, which you can use to consolidate vial contents and/or dispose of vials, now works for venoms as well.

Changelog

• added shin phoenix to be tracked and recognized by the system
    • changed inra to use the in-game command
    • fixed changing desired amount for empties not to say 'unknown' in the command line when you click on it
    • fixed elist sorter to be able to dispose of decays for venoms
    • fixed slipperiness not to get ignored for defup/keepup when serverside curing is in use
    • NameDB: fixed honors to detect when a Mark has quit
    • offering: fixed defiling to stop when the shrine is gone
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    edited November 2014
    Is anyone else getting this issue since the update when they try to turn on 'Focus while Cadmus'ed'?
      H:4670, M:4196, excdbk-
    (svo): Afflictions for which we will use focus even though we have cadmus:
      [ ] airdisrupt                    
    I've nuked my install and re-installed, that unfortunately didn't fix it.
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    @Kadin‌ keeps having a problem when he logs in where his svo frequently deletes all of his settings and he has to set it up all over again. It just happened again yesterday and today. Any reason his SVO keeps having this problem?
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Kayeil said:
    @Kadin‌ keeps having a problem when he logs in where his svo frequently deletes all of his settings and he has to set it up all over again. It just happened again yesterday and today. Any reason his SVO keeps having this problem?
    @Jacen had this too a few times, I think
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Its accompanied with a message that usually says something about parry/lustlist configuration. I'll post it here as soon as it happens again.
  • Nah, my problem is svo eating prompts and occasionally putting everything on ignore, though the latter hasn't happened in  a week or so.
  • Jacen said:
    Nah, my problem is svo eating prompts and occasionally putting everything on ignore, though the latter hasn't happened in  a week or so.
    Are you using SVO in conjunction with wundersys?
  • Just svo running solo right now. No Wunder, no serverside.
  • Aerek said:
    Is anyone else getting this issue since the update when they try to turn on 'Focus while Cadmus'ed'?
      [ ] airdisrupt                    
    How does your focus priority list look like?

• Kadin said:
    Its accompanied with a message that usually says something about parry/lustlist configuration. I'll post it here as soon as it happens again.
    Yeah that happens when files get corrupted for whatever reason by the computer - it's supposed to only ignore loading that though and not the entirety of configuration.
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    Vadimuses said:
    Aerek said:
      [ ] airdisrupt                    
    How does your focus priority list look like?
    It appears to be missing earthdisrupt. Jumped from 1 (airdisrupt) to 3 (firedisrupt). Clearing the gaps fixed the Cadmus focus list, so thanks for that! EDSR is still MIA, though. Is that not focus-able anymore and I missed the memo?
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • I think you've set some of your priorities to the same number, that's why this is happening.
  • 14.11.2 update

A timely update for the new Spiritlore lines!

Spiritlore

New lines for curing Spiritlore attacks have been added. Defences for Spiritlore users are still on their way.

Sitting/sleeping

The system no longer requires you to pause before sitting or sleeping - it'll automatically let you do this, and still cure sleep/prone afflictions in combat.

Changelog:

• added aliases to enable you to sit/sleep
    • added cantata trigger for NPCs
    • added daina purification trigger
    • added Spiritlore lines
  • Can we get some better refilling of pipes for serverside curing + SVO with the next update?
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    When people talking about using SVO and serverside together, what is commonly entailed? 
  • Herenicus said:
    When people talking about using SVO and serverside together, what is commonly entailed? 
    typing in tf affs?

Is this a trick question and will it be on the final?
  • Herenicus said:
    SVO manages my non herb/elixir defenses, my tree tattoo, amnesia, and blackout. It also auto restores and diags out of the box for me. Outside of that I use it because it tracks balances and afflictions, and raises events.
  • My experience has been that if you try to split responsibilities between Svo and server-side, they will fight each other inside retardation when they both have actions they think they need to do. Server side does a perfectly good job of handling balance using defences, as far as I can tell, so it's worth making the switch for those. You just need to make sure you get your priorities right so it's all done in the correct order.

Main issue is that I still think it's not using Vision abilities for some defences like thirdeye, and is eating the herb instead.
  • Antonius said:
    My experience has been that if you try to split responsibilities between Svo and server-side, they will fight each other inside retardation when they both have actions they think they need to do. Server side does a perfectly good job of handling balance using defences, as far as I can tell, so it's worth making the switch for those. You just need to make sure you get your priorities right so it's all done in the correct order.

Main issue is that I still think it's not using Vision abilities for some defences like thirdeye, and is eating the herb instead.
    From what I can pluck from memory to use serverside + SVO you must:
    TF AFFS
    Turn on curing echoes, make a trigger to gag them.
    let serverside handle all the defences you want on keepup.
    Chose an empty defence list on retardation. (otherwise defence keepup fucks you up in retardation)
    On the SVO trigger that deals with amnesia pets, add IF NOT svo.inslowcuringmode() THEN so that it stops interupting everything you do.

optional: Install wundersys and rip out the functions you want to use/keep, and delete the rest.
    öptional: Pick out the basic prio lists from wundersys and implement the default prios into CURING PRIORITY lists so that you don't have to set one up yourself.
  • Also...
    Pause alias must also send("curing off") and send("curing on")
  • 15.1.2 update!

This is update is a fix for burn levels, which were being reset by the efreeti and bashing triggers.

Changelog:

• added more bashing triggers
    • deleted frenzy defence
    • documented svo.ml_prep_at and svo.ml_break_at for magi limbcounter
    • fixed ablaze affs resetting burn levels
  • 15.1.3 update!

This is an update for Announce #4259 which changed how health affliction curing works, along with some minor improvements:

Changelog:

• fixed doubleghosting twice while deffing
    • fixed writhe curing not being tracked from serverside
    • made cloaking and ghost incompatible with one another
    • updated for fractures being cured only one at a time now, both with health applications and tree
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    @Vadimuses‌, would it be possible to add petrifying and enhancement to alchemist defenses?
  • Maybe, email me all the lines and messages.
  • @Vadimuses‌ @weaponmastery crashes mudlet everytime I try
  • Leviticus said:
    @Vadimuses‌ @weaponmastery crashes mudlet everytime I try

Works fine for me. Do you want to provide any more info?
  • 15.1.4 update!

This update updates the knight limbcounter, fixes waterwalking refilling, and has an assortment of fixes.

Knight Limbcounter

The knight limbcounter has been updated for the latest Weaponmastery lines.

Enchanter

The enchanter has been fixed to handle waterwalking properly.

Addons

The refiller is now available for general purchase and will be soon updated for mineral ingredients. If you've currently got a system that includes the refiller, then it is free, otherwise it is available to new forestal classes and other general classes for 7cr.

Changelog:

• added another customprompt example (thanks Lisbethae!)
    • added ring of flying dismounting you
    • fixed burns cures to track when Fool cures multiple at once
    • fixed golem destabilise only working for retardation in Magi first person
    • fixed healthaffsabove to work in all cases
    • fixed recklessness detection for blademaster hit
    • fixed serverside tracking for burns cures
    • fixed tracking for blademaster breaks to work with AI on in all cases
    • fixed trans detection in refiller
    • fixed vconfig freevault getting enabled when you're already on a steed and Svo didn't realise
    • fixed waterwalking enchanting
    • improved svo lost aff/svo got aff events not to fire for ablaze if your affliction level stays the same
    • updated knight limbcounter with lines
  • 15.1.5 update!

A small update for more double blunt knight limbcounter lines, and some updates for typos in the game that were fixed.

Changelog:

• filled in text for svo limb broke event in knight limbcounter documentation
    • updated diag lines for new afflictions to be lowercase
    • updated for the health fizzling typo fix
    • updated the knight limbcounter for some more doubleblunt lines
  • 15.2.1 update!

This update updates for the classlead changes #1 and #2, and brings quality improvements all throught the system.

Voice balance

Voice balance tracking has been fixed and improved with failsafes so it doesn't get stuck off balance for any reason.

Magi limbcounter

Air strike in the Magi limbcounter has been updated to do half damage.

Miscellaneous

See changelog below for an assortment of improvements!

Changelog:

• added artificing disloyalty trigger
    • added demon fury not to trigger disrupt aff
    • added falcon stripping rebounding trigger
    • added lacquer to inra
    • added voice balance timeouts
    • fixed 'leg is too mangled' message not being recognised when applying mending
    • fixed ai for aeon/retardation not to go off with serverside curing
    • fixed hew in knight limbcounter
    • fixed voice balance tracking
    • fixed vreset bals to raise balance events
    • removed ghost/cloak incompatibility
    • updated for timeflux delaying tumble
    • updated fractures to be cured by 2's above 5 per recent announce
    • updated magi limbcounter to count air hits as .5
    • updated mastery to be balancefree
    • updated priest report for the new buggy output
    • updated svo.valid.simpleunknownany, svo.valid.simpleunknownmental not to accept negative inputs