Forging Descriptions

2»

Comments

• Klendathu said:
    Amarillys said:
    And that's that. Okay, @Sarapis, how do you want me to send you this spreadsheet?
    I vote semaphore
    I could do that, but I was personally thinking smoke signals. It'd be easier to understand, after all.

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Amarillys said:
    Klendathu said:
    Amarillys said:
    And that's that. Okay, @Sarapis, how do you want me to send you this spreadsheet?
    I vote semaphore
    I could do that, but I was personally thinking smoke signals. It'd be easier to understand, after all.
    the barbershop quartet from Cyanide and Happiness?
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Melodie said:
    Don't let Danith tease you, he's just being a butt. You're doing fine!
    She's right. I'm almost never serious. About anything.
  • @Amarillys email it to me: matt@ironrealms.com
  • edited January 2015
    I prefer "regality" instead of "regalness" for the purple description (it sounds better imo), but that's just me nitpicking. o:) These are all awesome, good job guys!
  • Vesios said:
    I prefer "regality" instead of "regalness" for the purple description (it sounds better imo), but that's just me nitpicking. o:) These are all awesome, good job guys!
    Pretty sure I actually made that edit.

• Tharvis said:
    could base northern on Tsol'dasi style, western for.. blackrock, maybe? and then southern foor... moghedu theme?
    Southern - why not New Hope?

• Ended up going with Meropian from a good desc Ellodin gave me.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    As a side suggestion, could the lines applied to weapons/shields/armour be shown alongside the comm costs when one does FORGING SHOW <Descriptor>? @Sarapis

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Shirszae said:
    scarlet         -This $thing has been infused with the brilliant scarlet of a lobelia wildflower.

Is Achaean lobelia actually red? I had no idea there were non-blue/purple species IRL until just now.
  • edited January 2015
    The ability in harvesting describes it as scarlet.