Forestal Changes

Hello,

I am quite new to Achaea, I've played for about a month and I am really enjoying the game. Brings me back to my youth of playing MUDs for far too many hours. I chose the Sentinel class due to it's unique skillsets and combat ability. I planned to focus on combat, and I have begun that. With the changes to weapons and skillsets much of the strategies as a Sentinel are reduced or not effective (I can still fight and I am seeking alternate strategies). Changes are coming, and after seeing the knight/magi/alchemist changes I am excited to see what happens with Forestals.

My question is this: I have things to do, but obviously combat is my primary concern. I am debating how to spend my credits and the decision depends on a timeline. I can seek alternate strategies and put lessons into other areas, or I can trans concoctions in anticipation of the changes. I know giving hard-set release dates is not a thing to do, but is there any indication of how long before forestals get updated? Even something like a month, 6 months, a year, would be helpful to plan my expenditures. I am buying credits for RL cash and IG gold but due to the expense I want to be sure I'm investing in something that I will see some effect from within the short or long term.

This is not a complaint, or anything other than just a request for some info so I can make adjustments needed.

Thanks for any info, and thanks for such a quality game!

-Sidd

Comments

• When I asked about it in the tradeskill thread the answer received was essentially "Soon(TM)" - everything was still in the design stages, changing daily, etc. Make of that what you will. 
  • When they're done is the only answer we have. :)