Northeast States, maybe some Canada

Comments

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    bump
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Pittsburgh is my favorite city (after Chicago). Ton of cool things there that don't involve massive amount of people and children (two of my least favorite things). But most do involve wine. I don't know if I could convince Kaie to go...but we might come just to be that creepy couple that shows up everywhere and talks to no one. :wink: 

• KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    It's okay. Someone might have to get me drunk to get me to talk to anyone... And stop hiding behind people.
  • Same with me. :( I guess its more of a meeting of extreme awkward silence, with a few alcoholic beverages thrown in and, possibly, Greek food.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Bro, lets be life of the meet? (If I'm off during it)
  • Maryland.

I'm a relatively impoverished college student and hard rock/metal bassist, but me, @Karron, and @Kendrick could consider a party, preferably in Southern Maryland.

Guys, get in here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: 

• HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    I'll get the first round, if free alcohol will move the needle.
  • Why would you need alcohol? Let's all get together and play Cards Against Humanity. That's how you bond with complete strangers.
  • Why not both? I have never played Cards Against Humanity while sober but I can't imagine it would be nearly as enjoyable that way.
    I don't have cards against humanity, but I can bring Red Dragon Inn and Munchkin quest!
    I have no idea what those are.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
    Red dragon inn: your a dungeon party after the campaign, and you're at the bar with your loot. The goal is to drink the other players under the table so you can split their gold, or run them out of gold so they get kicked out of the inn.

for reference I tried to make it into a drinking game but since there's no real way for us to get soberer it just ended with everyone e really drunk.

munchkin quest, like the classic munchkin, you are an adventurer of a stereotypical nature and are in a dungeon with special weapons and monsters. Weapons have names like "Orc b gone" (chainsaw)and "sonic sword" (lightsaber). It plays with tropes and makes everything awesome.

ohoh, and I have a copy of "the gamers: dorkness rising" which I would happily show to everyone because it's an awesome movie.
    I can bring... My pretty face on a Sunday, and possibly a Saturday, if I'm not working... and my car decides to cooperate.
  • well, good thing some of us are outgoing people who have no issues talking to anyone, and the "The Gamers" movies are awesome, just for reference... 
  • If this happens in May, I will definitely be there. I move back to New York around that time.

• so we know we're getting greek food, possibly some pretty faces, and awkward silence (possibly alcohol too)... anyone have  rough estimate of where and when it's taking place? :)

Pittsburgh? 

April 18-19
    April 25-26
    May  2-3
    May 16-17
    May 23-24 (Memorial Day weekend)
    greek food is may 4-10 I think it said.

May 9-10?
    That Sunday is Mother's Day, but I live close enough to meet my filial obligations. 
    Don't care which, but Mother's day is gon' be spent with my mom whether I work the day prior or not. So if it's that weekend, I'm either not gonna be there, or I'll only be there on Saturday(If it's a two day thing)
  • Are you all still trying to arrange this meet? I'd be up for trying to make it if you are.
  • So, has this idea died?
  • I'm still down to spend a weekend in pitt

• @Aegoth  and I would like Nyc! (CT here)
    "Kit always gets blood everywhere."
    Medi says, "If kit says to show up somewhere, bring an apron."
    Medi says, "Rule of thumb."

Lachlan and I are still planning on going (if there isn't a surprise announce about an IronCon).
  • edited March 2015
    Anyone else near New York? Can plan an east coast day
    "Kit always gets blood everywhere."
    Medi says, "If kit says to show up somewhere, bring an apron."
    Medi says, "Rule of thumb."

Sorry, earlier I think a few of us stated that we can't really do NY..