A clod of elemental clay.

13»

Comments

• I made a hell of a lot more than 20% bonus off of talismans (I probably doubled what I actually purchased, if not more).

But A ) That was totally random luck-based, and B ) It required a ton of work.

Can't complain about any promotions, as you are getting free stuff, essentially, but just saying, if I could choose, I would (and do) not prefer RNG credit bonuses.

And what?  Giftbags were the worst.  The only thing worth doing with them is selling them with people silly enough to actually open them.

Mathematically speaking (last time, at least), they were worth about 3-5cr each, but were being sold for 20-25cr.  It's preposterous.

• You got one every 10 credits, how does that add up to being sold for 20-25 credits?
    ~Kresslack's obsession~

• Good freaking question.

People were paying 20-25 for them, consistently.  I just sold all of mine and pretended to feel bad for them when they paid 100cr or whatever for a bunch of key sigils.

• Addama said:
    You got one every 10 credits, how does that add up to being sold for 20-25 credits?
    Easy: The people buying them didn't want to buy credits outside of the game.

The going price doesn't depend on what they cost to produce on your end, but on how badly people who only buy credits with gold want the items.
  • As you sculpt a clod of elemental clay between your hands, the material warps and changes, resolving into a shortsword of Power.

You cease wielding a bloodstained iron shield in your left hand.
    You begin to wield a shortsword of Power in your left hand.
    You cease wielding a Scimitar of Eagles in your right hand.
    You begin to wield a bloodstained iron shield in your right hand.

You suddenly perceive the vague outline of an aura of rebounding around Exelethril.

6325h|100%, 5266m|99%m, 100%e, 99%w, ex, 33%, cdbk (-24m, 0.5%) 
    You swing a shortsword of Power at Exelethril with all your might.
    The attack rebounds back onto you!
    4849h|76%, 5267m|99%m, 99%e, 99%w, e, 33%, cdbk (sip health)(-1476h, 23.3%, +1m, 0.0%)

Like ouch :(