Seattle/Puget Sound

Hey y'all! It's been a hot minute since I've posted here (or played regularly - I've been trying to come back for over a year but I just can't seem to get a hold of the time to do so), but I still find myself missing lots of y'all and are wondering if anyone lives in the Puget Sound area (or even Portland!) and might want to go grab a brew or something sometime. I live in Capitol Hill and would be down to plan a get-together somewhere central to the crew.

Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"

Comments

• I'm in the U district and would be up for a get-together in the city; farther away would be pretty iffy.
  • I'm in Olympia, but looking to move to Seattle in a few months from now. Would be up for something, in the not too distant future.

Party right, party hard,

Sing and dance, perfect bard.

Prefarar loop, accentato whore,

Buy a new rapier, get nerfed some more.

• bump :)

Party right, party hard,

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    Yaaaay bump. Any y'all still down? Let's go grab drinks somewhere. 

• SarienoSarieno Spokane, WA

Spokane? -glimmer-

twitter - @spacemanreno

Would be hella down to do Spokane on a weekend or something.

• LundgrenLundgren Sequim, WA US

Sequim, WA here.  I'm new to Achaea, but I've been mudding - mostly IRE games - for almost a decade now.  Anyway, it'd be cool to finally meet a few like-minded people.  I'd imagine I'm not the first person to never have met another text-gamer. 

• I live in Seattle now, would be down for a meet-up some time. Hopefully we can awaken some of the sleeping elder PNWians.

Party right, party hard,

• CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington

Spokane here,  I also know amunet is in spokane as well.

• GawiGawi Washington

Are you visiting Spokane, or did you move here??

• SarienoSarieno Spokane, WA

Ask nice and I'll buy you a beer, Carmell.

twitter - @spacemanreno
    Zeon, Eld! How you boys doing on this upcoming Tuesday or Thursday, maybe in the U-District? 
  • @Aodfionn‌Sorry for the slow reply here. I should be able to make something tomorrow or Thursday. Depending on the venue, i get my wife to come out the kiddo, as well. U district definitely preferred for me,  but could probably swing something little out need be.
  • CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington
    Gawi said:

Are you visiting Spokane, or did you move here??

Sorry, Didn't notice this had been posted in again until it got bumped up today.  No I've lived in Spokane for the majority of my life a LC graduate.  Live on the North side of town.
  • @aodfionn @eld didn't see this until just now (so Tuesday is a bust) but I can do Thursday. u-district works well for me

Party right, party hard,

• Bump. Should I be planning on just going home and being productive? @Aodfionn
  • Looks like it'll be another time then :)

Party right, party hard,

• I'll be heading over the pass again come March for ECCC, anyone wanna meet up then? 
    Hella. Also, my bad @Zeon‌ @eld and the other one whose name I can't remember for the life of me - I wound up sick and having to move thursday instead of Friday and completely spaced the meet in my cold medicine-induced stupor. Anytime on any thurs/tues works well for me, if y'all wanna try another go at that.
  • I can do tuesday or thursday this upcoming week. I won't be around the week after that though.

Party right, party hard,

• Zeon said:
    I can do tuesday or thursday this upcoming week. I won't be around the week after that though.
    Same here.
  • We are pretty bad at this. :)

Party right, party hard,

For real. I'm still up for pretty much any thurs/tues evening, since school starts back up next week - just give me a shout out and I'll show up as summoned, or something.
  • Off this week, but with evenings available pretty much whenever. Ball is in @Eld‌'s court.

Party right, party hard,

• I'm in California until the 7th, free most evenings except Mondays after that.