Magi Classleads/Skillset

167891012»

Comments

• I think magi are going to be very happy, don't worry.
  • Yeah. I feel quite excited about the prospect a new third skill set for magi. Finally a sweeping change I feel excited about. The loss of the old houses left me a little bit melancholy.

• Ernam said:
    I think magi are going to be very happy, don't worry.
    More information! The anticipation is killing meh!

• I'm not sure how he's aware of the information
  • Perhaps he participated in the call for magi testing a week or so ago? 

• Jovolo said:
    I'm not sure how he's aware of the information
    Could be that someone put the skills on pastebin(it is removed now, would not have said that if it wasn't) within twenty minutes of Makarios sending out the invites.  Said person didn't edit out their health or timestamps, so I guarantee this is the last time they get to test anything (no clue who it was).  
  • Wands might get more enchantment based use in the future. Currently nobody uses them cause gloves and rings are more efficient. Would be nice to see. 

Crystal ball though... SET WARCRY I'll get you, my pretty!
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Magi have balls of steel crystal!

• I am hyped out of my mind.

Knight changes are neat, but I will never play a knight.

Magi changes on the other hand...

And once multiclass goes in, I feel like magi+BM actually works pretty well thematically with all the elemental stuff.

I am going to be so broke :(
  • The main reason I wouldn't play a knight was dsl. It was boring. Hope weaponmastery allows more versatility. 
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • What's boring about doubleslash?

But yes, Weaponmastery gives you three new options: slow two-handed with a new stacking affliction, dual wielding blunt weapons with a unique resource, and sword and board with sword and shield combo attacks.