Dragon Age: Inquisition

13»

Comments

• I think I just have the last mission left... probably.

My other half played his previous games (and this one) very differently to me and its been really interesting to see how vastly different our games are. 
  • ugh I've not finished it, NO FUCKING SPOILERS aight?

• edited December 2014
    One question, you can still import your previous games? I remember importing all my choices from DA:O to DA2, is this still happening?.. if so, how does is possible to import from lets say ps3 to PC if i get it for PC?

This is mostly why I haven't got it yet.. was waiting for a ps3 version in case it is still possible, but my PC has so much better processor than the PS3 that I feel i'll miss a lot if i get it for ps3 just to export it :| 

• edited December 2014
    Yes you can. There is what is called Dragon age keep, it's a website. I'm not sure how it imports the console versions, but what it lets you do is go through and select the the choices from the previous games manually and save them. So you can do that if it doesn't automatically import your console saved games. 
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • The Keep doesnt allow you to import any saved games. They've done away with that. Instead you pick a whole bunch of options as to what happened in the previous games. 

Your decisions from your previous games affects your game quite a lot. Its great.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I'd kind of like to place this, as it looks neat, but in a few aspects it's just not as graphically profound as I would like (e.g. the movements of the dragon often seem choppy and spastic when tracking targets). Plus, if I get this, @Ruth will kill me because I'll probably never be in Achaea.

• I just got it... and so far is awesome ._.

• This is my Dwarf :D

That looks like a rather large dwarf.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    He is well fed.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
    Mishgul said:
    He is well fed.
    Much like your eyebrows.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    yes

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Tael said:
    Goggo said:
    This is my Dwarf :D
    There are many like it, but that one is yours.
    I approve
  • WessuxWessux Chattanooga
    Haven't beaten the game yet but the best overall score I'd give it is 5/10. Really unimpressed :/
    Invest in a 9mm retirement plan.
  • Wessux said:
    Haven't beaten the game yet but the best overall score I'd give it is 5/10. Really unimpressed :/
    Fair enough. Out of interest though how far did you get?