Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Sohl

DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygenMember Posts: 2,492 @@ - Legendary Achaean
Since this rave is too big for just the Ic or OOC raves threads, I feel like doing it on a thread outside of them.

THANK YOU!

SohlRovelda

Comments

• MahtMaht Member Posts: 78 ✭✭ - Stalwart
    It wasn't too big.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygenMember Posts: 2,492 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    lol @Maht. I had a four page essay written about the abilities of this one man, but my dog ate it, so I couldn't properly do it.
    Maht
  • SohlSohl Member Posts: 569 @ - Epic Achaean
    I, for one, welcome our new Sohl overlord.
    My free mudlet scripts can be had HERE.
    KyrraTvistor
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygenMember Posts: 2,492 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Trey that cuts deep. He helped me figure out why the hell Mudlet was messing up mapper and such.
    And i'm derpy as sh- with Mudlet.
    Jespar
  • JonathinJonathin Grand Rapids, MIMember Posts: 3,323 @@ - Legendary Achaean

My site will remain up, but will not be maintained. The repository will continue to have scripts added to it if I decide to play another game. Maybe I'll see you around in Starmourn!
    Tutorials and scripts  The Repository

DaslinSohl
    Haha! Tell me you just made that.
  • AlysseaAlyssea Member Posts: 417 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    He made it on October 25th.
    Too lazy to really look at it. I hate reading... lolwut?
  • AlysseaAlyssea Member Posts: 417 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    It's two sentences long and has the date at the bottom.
    DaslinVasool
    lol I know. I know. It's amusing to see people get mad when I do the obvious not reading.
  • TvistorTvistor Member Posts: 2,900 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    One does not simply reason with Alyssea.

*ducks*
    DaslinAntidas
Sign In to Comment.