Merry Christmas, you insufferable cupcakes.

Preface: the Christmas whiskey flows through me.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, ACHAEANS!

@Xinna: Thank you for taking me under your wing.  I know you haven't really went above and beyond or anything (you're just doing what you do on the reg), but it means a lot to a serial class-hopper like me.  Maybe one day I'll make you proud, mentor-lady!

@Kross: You're hot, and we haven't talked OOC in a while, but you're still a cool ass dude, no matter how much I get irritated when you adopt that elitist attitude we all can get when we're on a roll.  Love you, boo.

@Kenway: Come back to me.  Knight changes soon - does this mean I can have you again?  :(

@Aquilora: I miss you and your abords giggle, girlie.  Come back soon, okay?

@Jonathin: I know our interactions tend to be more of a hey "Hey, you're hot let's cuddle," but just so you know, you're a class-ass dude.  Keep rockin' it, brosephone.

@Melodie: You have single-handedly rekindled my love of Achaea, whether you realize it or not.  The interactions we have are reminiscent of those I've had in Lusternia, and that means 100% the world to me.  Although you may not truly understand how impactful Melodie has been on Kuy, know that you've helped to shape who he is and who I hope he will become.

To the rest of you terrible people: Merry freakin' Christmas, Logosmas, Hanukka, Kwanzaa, and whatever else obscure (to the Western culture) holiday you're celebrating.  And if you're not celebrating, merry you're-alive-so-I-love-you day!

<3
[2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Good news for you - @Kenway is alive again I believe, and recovering from computer failure! I've managed to poke him IG a few times.

Merry Christmas all. :) I probably have a long post I'll make of thank yous once I get some Christmas Dinner(tm) in me.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Yay merty cheistmas everone!! I lobe you all ans especoaslly bugglebears and melofail ans slaeva saeva ans hasar and roothiecakes and khairt and xinnabug ans everyone like karai and ktoss and jinsun and jhui ans rockramer
  • Lol Aegoth

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Aegoth said:
    Yay merty cheistmas everone!! I lobe you all ans especoaslly bugglebears and melofail ans slaeva saeva ans hasar and roothiecakes and khairt and xinnabug ans everyone like karai and ktoss and jinsun and jhui ans rockramer
    Can we cuddle with no pants on, Revan?
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • Oh yea @Atalkez‌ : you're pretty, too
  • Thanks bb ;)

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Whatever then
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE.

Merry christmas from Desmond the Moon Bear!
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• WessuxWessux Chattanooga
    Merry Christmas peeps.
    Invest in a 9mm retirement plan.
  • @Jovolo: You know out of all the Achaeans in the realm, I would cuddle you over anyone.

Also you've taught me more about combat than any single other person ever.  Ever.  Everrrrrrrrrrr.

• Merry Christmas, cupcakes! 
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Kuy said:
    Aegoth said:
    Yay merty cheistmas everone!! I lobe you all ans especoaslly bugglebears and melofail ans slaeva saeva ans hasar and roothiecakes and khairt and xinnabug ans everyone like karai and ktoss and jinsun and jhui ans rockramer
    Can we cuddle with no pants on, Revan?
    Scandalous.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    merry day of happyness.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States