If you could change one thing about your city...

Comments

• Kenway said:
    I'd make raiding a thing and get rid of a lot of the western portion of the city. A lot of it's just kinda -there-.
    Would also make the Shield house hall more than three rooms.
    Just as long as the way to the Virtuosi estate is still there, but yeah, the western part of Cyrene is -terrible- . Also the more than three rooms thing for the Virtuosi estate. Pls?
    meh

• Halos said:
    Taraza said:
    Honestly, I'd like to see more execution chambers in Mhaldor.

Honestly, I'd be fine with even one (1) in Targossas. And to all those ppl who cry, "That's too Mhaldorian!", if it has to be dressed up in pro-Good packaging, OK. I'm fine with a starkly beautiful guillotine made of pristine ivory with gold leaf and angelic runes inscribed upon the bloody blade. 

Just give us something.

@Aurora‌
    @Deucalion‌
    @byallthatisholypleaseandthankyou
    Actually, it would be more fitting to have a stone pillar, shaped like a spear, and have chains attached.  Then, you could build a pyre around the condemned heretic, and burn them at the stake....or pillar. :)
  • KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    Trilliana said:
    Kenway said:
    I'd make raiding a thing and get rid of a lot of the western portion of the city. A lot of it's just kinda -there-.
    Just as long as the way to the Virtuosi estate is still there, but yeah, the western part of Cyrene is -terrible- . Also the more than three rooms thing for the Virtuosi estate. Pls?
    Been told the three rooms thing isn't happening till we get an active, willing patron.... Which may be a while.
    As for the west side of the city, I agree... Move the Virtuosi estate to behind the boulders and shops and one feature closer to the subs, eliminate the western portion of the city that isn't shops and subs and Kerria be a happier MoS

Outside of the structural issues, fixing the whole pretty much no patron thing would be nice. I remember when I was first playing and it seemed like the Gods were so enthused to be with us and actually liked us... Then they went dormant, and that makes me sad.

• Kerria said:
    Trilliana said:
    Kenway said:
    Been told the three rooms thing isn't happening till we get an active, willing patron.... Which may be a while.
    As for the west side of the city, I agree... Move the Virtuosi estate to behind the boulders and shops and one feature closer to the subs, eliminate the western portion of the city that isn't shops and subs and Kerria be a happier MoS

Outside of the structural issues, fixing the whole pretty much no patron thing would be nice. I remember when I was first playing and it seemed like the Gods were so enthused to be with us and actually liked us... Then they went dormant, and that makes me sad.

Maybe we need new/more gods?  Not that I have anything against the current Gods.  I would just like to see more of them.
  • Addama said:
    We have plenty of gods, we just don't have enough active gods.
    I agree we have plenty, although I think they are active.
  • edited December 2014
    Addama said:
    I think the larger issue is that the active gods are not equitably distributed.

There are a number of pretty active gods, but the nature of which gods they're playing means that certain orgs are lacking active patrons.

Achilles
     said:
    Double our population.  Also standard issued Targossian Lupines for everybody.
    You guys need to start offering the standard Mhaldorian 110%.
  • Tael said:
    Addama said:
    I think the larger issue is that the active gods are not equitably distributed.

There are a number of pretty active gods, but the nature of which gods they're playing means that certain orgs are lacking active patrons.

Achilles
     said:
    Double our population.  Also standard issued Targossian Lupines for everybody.
    You guys need to start offering the standard Mhaldorian 110%.
    120% and two arties, son.

• Easy call…the name. Targossas?!? Why Targossas?!?
    Light prevails, always
  • I've heard there was a time when Lord Neraeos was actually quite active in Cyrene. And while I understand that Cyrene is a place where people go to escape the hell of war, I'd absolutely love getting a colossal, well-funded navy rolled up and spreading the Cyrenian message of peace and goodwill all over the Pirates of Meropis.

First, the pirates. Then, the tritons. There can only be one arrogant bastard.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Trey said:
    Bronislav said:
    There can only be one arrogant bastard.
    You're goddamned right.

And damn is it good (also fond of their Russian Imperial Stout).

• If you've never had it, I actually prefer the Oaked Arrogant Bastard. Kind of puts a smoother finish on that ridiculous hop.

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    I prefer the sweet kind, myself. 
  • Allow Shamans into Targ.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Talysin said:
    Allow Shamans into Targ.
    @Kadin‌ and I tried to talk @Greys‌ into letting us join last night. Answer was no because we're shaman. We tried!  :(
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Kayeil said:
    Talysin said:
    Allow Shamans into Targ.
    @Kadin‌ and I tried to talk @Greys‌ into letting us join last night. Answer was no because we're shaman. We tried!  :(
    @Kayeil I hope you know I have no real intentions of ever joining Targ. I just wish we could allow Sentinels into Ashtan :(
  • Deucalion and Aurora told me behind the scenes that they won't let shamans in because Vaehl likes them.

Also I'd change Targossas' name to something that doesn't sound like something I'd visit my dentist about.
  • Hmph @Kayeil I had offered to pay for your class change.
  • Greys said:
    Hmph @Kayeil I had offered to pay for your class change.
    I see how much Targossas wants me back :(
  • I assumed you two were not serious. You knew who to talk to if you were.
  • edited December 2014
    Greys said:
    I assumed you two were not serious. You knew who to talk to if you were.
    I was not. However I do believe Shamans should be allowed in Targossas. You guys are missing out. I mean.. spiritlore allows for Arayan and the power of priests :P What else does Good have to lose?
  • @Greys - I'll be your huckleberry. 

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Kadin said:
    Greys said:
    Hmph @Kayeil I had offered to pay for your class change.
    I see how much Targossas wants me back :(
    Mine!  o:)  <3
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.