Help me name my staff!

2»

Comments

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Seth said:
    Thank you @Oceana for pointing me in the right direction for a real name. However, I'm loving these names!! Right now @Herenicus and @Tharvis are winning. I wonder if @Sarapis can top them?
    Are you calling for a battle of the innuendos between @Herenicus, @Sarapis and myself? @Seth
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    I thought @Seth was serious in his request and got trolled.... 
  • SethSeth North Carolina
    Tharvis said:
    Seth said:
    Thank you @Oceana for pointing me in the right direction for a real name. However, I'm loving these names!! Right now @Herenicus and @Tharvis are winning. I wonder if @Sarapis can top them?
    Are you calling for a battle of the innuendos between @Herenicus, @Sarapis and myself? @Seth
    Indeed I am! Man the best man or Creator win!!
    Oceana said:
    I thought @Seth was serious in his request and got trolled.... 

I really was serious, but half expected the trolling as well. It's all in good fun and I did get pointed in the right direction!
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    Seth said:
    But we are running out of poplar names, and people are getting sycamore staff jokes. 
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    edited December 2014
    Herenicus said:
    Seth said:
    But we are running out of poplar names, and people are getting sycamore staff jokes. 
    Don't be such a pine, the people want butternuts! (or pine nuts, since @Oceana wants some, apparently)
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Final Judgment.   

Death's Third Leg?
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Just go with "stick filled with puss". It'll satisfy the jokesters, and then you can have a fancy stick... filled with puss.
  • Troll Pole
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Daslin said:
    Just go with "stick filled with puss". It'll satisfy the jokesters, and then you can have a fancy stick... filled with puss.
    Cats? Or pus? :D

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • The Deathstick. The Wand of Destiny. Albus Dumbledore.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Pointy Stick
  • BOOMSTICK

• Prone Bone
    ~Kresslack's obsession~
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    Solepole.