Achaean Pets

Comments

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    @Halo - Psst bro, I think your dog has a coke problem
  • Achilles said:
    @Halo - Psst bro, I think your dog has a coke problem
    I thought the dog's name was Chino, not Lindsay?
  • @Halo: he's handsome, man. nice work on raising him so far!
  • Looks like the Catfish in my aquarium have bred, 14 or so by last count. Will try and get some decent photo graphs a bit later.

Very pleased :)

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • @Halo Chino in that first picture is faarr too adorable. That look pierces the soul :C Chino names after Chino Moreno maybe?
  • edited May 2014

@Jovolo‌ yeah, he had me at that look too.  He is named after Chino Moreno, also his registered AKC name is Optimus Prime vom Vertrauen

• edited December 2014
    Necroing this thread, because there's still so much love to share. Found in the engine compartment of my friends car.

• This thread deserves to be necro'd. Just saying
  • Sorry the picture displayed right on my phone. Else I wouldn't have posted it without rotating it.
  • KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
  • Karai said:

I need a ferret to pick my nose too.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • edited December 2014

Piper, being useless.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • JeslynJeslyn United States
    edited January 2015
    My crazy little Pharaoh hound/pitbull mix rescue named Hazel (affectionately called sh*thead by my boyfriend). When she isn't destroying things, she can actually be cute.

• Oh man, those eyes!

A terrier and a hound put together? You must seriously have your hands full with that one. Any terrier is a little nuts, pits are just the strongest at it ... and like ... I've loved many a foster and a rescue and a difficult dog, but I don't even mess with hounds. The last time I fostered a hound type I was about ready to cook and eat her.

How's her attitude with other dogs?
    "Rebellion has to be part of the response to rigid social institutions, or stagnation is assured." - Greg Graffin
    "Metal is a fusion of everything, covered in anger and dragons." - Jered M'F'ing Eide
    "Every song written is a crisis of the soul solved." - His Realness Tony Cordisco, the Riffmaster
  • JeslynJeslyn United States
    Annui said:
    Oh man, those eyes!

A terrier and a hound put together? You must seriously have your hands full with that one. Any terrier is a little nuts, pits are just the strongest at it ... and like ... I've loved many a foster and a rescue and a difficult dog, but I don't even mess with hounds. The last time I fostered a hound type I was about ready to cook and eat her.

How's her attitude with other dogs?
    She is extremely high energy, requires a lot of exercise.  Even after hiking four hours she is still energetic after a ten minute nap. We're thinking its because she is two years old and she'll calm down eventually. 

With other dogs she is fantastic. She loves playing with them and isn't shy at all. With humans she is really shy. It takes her a few days to get used to a new person. We've had her for a year, so we're not sure if the shyness will go away. 

Overall, she is a good dog that requires affection often. I would not recommend the breed to people who don't have time or patience. A lot of patience. Cause they will tear shit up, even if they have a lot of toys. Mainly she likes to tear up expensive things, like shoes and furniture. Probably to stick it to us when we haven't paid attention to her every twenty minutes. 
  • Karai said:

Another ferret owner? :open_mouth: 

Party right, party hard,

Sing and dance, perfect bard.

Prefarar loop, accentato whore,

Buy a new rapier, get nerfed some more.

• KyrraKyrra Australia

The furry boy child on our afternoon adventure (walkies) around our property. I said property, but it's only five acres. He's incredibly fun to be around and spend time with, and I say that as a cat person.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."