Achaean Regrets

14567810»

Comments

• Nim said:

Dude that's clearly an alien jellyfish pulling you into space to its mothership so you can be devoured and your knowledge (both mental and biological) assimilated. Your shell will be used to make our world's destruction not merely imminent but simple.

So yeah, I guess you won! gg, we should play Achaea forums again sometime :3

False. Human thoughts are like cheap candy sold by the wayside by street vendors who have to feed twelve children - I get better value from the supermarket.

• NimNim
    edited December 2014
    Synbios said:
    Nim said:

Dude that's clearly an alien jellyfish pulling you into space to its mothership so you can be devoured and your knowledge (both mental and biological) assimilated. Your shell will be used to make our world's destruction not merely imminent but simple.

False. Human thoughts are like cheap candy sold by the wayside by street vendors who have to feed twelve children - I get better value from the supermarket.
    my retort has a preface of an entire sentence, but is truly only two words and a single letter long:

@Dunn x @Silas
  • Nim said:
    Synbios said:
    Nim said:

my retort has a preface of an entire sentence, but is truly only two words and a single letter long:

@Dunn x @Silas
    @Nim: Again, false. Only I get to have two-symbol-length retorts, as exquisitely shown in our dialogue in my profile wall. 

(But that pairing sounds fascinating. @Tibitha, punch those numbers in and produce a result!)

• Kresslack said:
    Xenomorph said:
    It really pisses me off when someone dares adjust any placement, regardless of value or purpose, in my dwelling, with me clearly in the room. From the safe bolted to the floor, to the unflushed turd I grant 3 days clemency to float in blissful mercy, to the pus-filled band-aid that fell off a tranny's pendulous utter and stuck with an unceremonious splat to my faux-Chesapeake grout linoleum: keep your hands off my shit and if you want to fidget so bad, practice finger puppets attending a funeral, those webbed sticky fruit roll up graspers are the only audience you'll be granted at your funeral behind my toolshed. Take if from someone who knows, even the shittiest people you meet in life make great compost that even I can forgive them for later. Just ask my f**king hydrangeas. I don't place first at the annual city gardeners show because I prune these bitches. 

Dont touch my shit. Thank you.
    After all these years, I still never have any idea just what in the hell you're saying, but it never fails to entertain.
    What's not to get? Don't touch his shit.

• My regret, no one likes Sylvia Plathypus :/
  • Jinsun said:
    My regret, no one likes Sylvia Plathypus :/
    I regret missing the joke, and @Jinsun's animalistic spin-off.

• they only think i am dead >:3
  • Jovolo said:
    I regret just about everything I did on Garao. Too many things to mention. I don't regret much with Jovolo, other than leaving the Maldaathi way back when. It was disappointing when Xenomorph left after the enthusiasm he injected into it on his return, and a week after that we were left with about 3 house members that were above level 21. Was just too boring for my hyperactivity.

I'm working full time now and have been for a few months, so I haven't had time to play. Would like to return one day and invest something other than impatience and immaturity. Seventeenth time lucky or something.
    You have my word, when you return, you have yourself a committed and loyal comrade that will look to you and say, "Where shall we place our efforts?" 

No matter what it is, and just let the good times roll. It's never too late to turn it all around. Just as much as leading, if not moreso, I want to be lead. Following another's path allows them to shine bright, and have the support needed to knock it out of the park, whatever the agenda is. Sound like a plan?
    I -am- the Cataclysm Switchblade.
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Regret not buying credits in the credit market (or from Market) when they were 2500gp or less. That and getting only the second quarterstaff with a Shield of Absorption quality :D

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Hyperlith said:
     credit market when they were 2500gp or less.  
    ..I miss those days  :(
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."