Central Florida

edited December 2014 in The Wander Inn
Just curious whose all in the central FL area?

Comments

• Aedin said:
    Just curious whose all in the central FL area?
    I'm -from- Central FL. Just south of Orlando =/. Alas, military life has made North Carolina my new home.
  • Ah nice, I'm west of Orlando by roughly 40 minutes depending on traffic and everything on 50.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Used to live in Tampa a few years ago. Have bounced around a bit and in NW Florida now.

• I live in Tampa about 5 minutes from I-75

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Lorath said:
    I live in Tampa about 5 minutes from I-75
    What part of Tampa? I was in Hillsborough for a few years, right off Linebaugh.

• About 40 minutes to an hour north of Orlando, up in Deltona.

• MIA, but I could make the trip possibly. Depending on when.
  • Ah nice to see there's quite a few of us lol didn't expect this many truthfully lol
  • About 15 minutes from Plant City. And about 30 minutes from Busch Gardens, depending on traffic.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Not in Central Florida, but out on the east coast around Port Saint Lucie. Only a few hours drive away, though!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby