Ashtani RP logs

In light of all the completely unfounded talk that our Ashtani brethren are nothing more than the basest LOLPKers, I create this thread in the hopes that we may once and for all lay rest to the vicious rumors that they don't RP.  Gents, feast your eyes on the trove of logs that will no doubt fill this thread. 

Comments

• .....guys?  :'(

• CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited December 2014
    Ruth said:
    I have a Jonesey log. Does that count?
    Jonesey RPs? :open_mouth: 

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    is it necessary that you need to be sick to wield it? :\

Also why are you in OOC clans if they ruin your immersion. The whole point is that you are supposed to be having fun, and ignoring anything detrimental to your fun, unless your immersion isn't ruined and you are lying to me.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Mishgul said:
    is it necessary that you need to be sick to wield it? :\

Also why are you in OOC clans if they ruin your immersion. The whole point is that you are supposed to be having fun, and ignoring anything detrimental to your fun, unless your immersion isn't ruined and you are lying to me.
    I was lying. 
  • Jhui said:
    The ROLE that I PLAY as a fighter for my main man Lord Babel.

(Order): Babel's Herald says, "A shrine is being defiled at A steep gravel incline!"

An arrow flies in towards you.
    It strikes you, gouging a deep and bloody wound.
    You are confused as to the effects of the venom.

You begin to wield Babel's Fury in your right hand.
    You cock back your arm and throw Babel's Fury at Mycen.
    You have slain Mycen.

You have slain Florentino.

You have slain Ulrike.

(The Midnight Crew): Florentino says, "FUCKING ASHTAN BEING BULLIES AGAIN. I DON'T EVEN HAVE A CHANCE. I GIVE UP. QQ."

This is the gist.  My RP is scattered in the above kills and the sick wielding of Babel's actual fury.  My immersion generally gets quickly ruined by the people that complain when they die because the snipe alias that works on Targossas, Eleusis, and Cyrene no longer works as easily as they thought it would.
    Rekt

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • @Aedin rps with me. Like actually rps. But it's generally in tells. Frienemies. Caoi completely hates Ashtan more than any city for many rp reasons. But I don't have logs. 

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I had a couple, but I think they died with my USB stick bricking. :( Mostly interactions with Kross from years ago, and then Triak trying to convert Iocun and I. I do have a brief thing with Flair but it's old enough that it probably doesn't count.

Will keep looking around, though. I am determined to make this possible.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    I don't have the log of it, but I rp'd with @Melodie a bit. Was more of Daslin being the angry muscleman he tries to portray.
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    This thread makes me really, really wish I had saved the convos between Flair, Amunet, Tart and Aod when the pyramid got dusted. :(
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • I think it's scattered in the Scarlattan Theatre somewhere, but there was a nice short convo between me and @Strata when I was a Dreadborn.
  • Wow, this thread is bare. Maybe we can rename it to "Ashtani using SAYS"?
  • I don't have logs of it - or I do, but meh, that means going through mudlet txt logs and that's a pain in the arse - but @Daslin and Trilli RP quite a bit together.
    meh

• Klendathu said:
    Jhui said:
    You have slain Mycen.

You have slain Florentino.

You have slain Ulrike.
    Damn, Babel angry
    one might even say furious
  • Jhui said:
    Jacen said:
    Wow, this thread is bare. Maybe we can rename it to "Ashtani using SAYS"?
    Bro, you don't wanna hop on this forum train.  I'd hate to hear a "whisper" in the caverns that all of Hashan's guards need to go.

Oh, right fuck.  I'm trying to be reasonable.
    Lol, you're doing an excellent job of dispelling the Ashtani stereotype and forum reputation that you both care and loldon'tcare about.
  • Tael said:
    I was going to make a joke about how I expected someone to scarcastically post a log of being raided by Ashtan in this thread.

But it looks like Jhui already basically did it to himself?
    My Logosmas dreams would come true if the first legit, pastebinned (or equivalent) log to grace this wondrous thread happened to be an OOC party chat log.
  • I miss the mad whispers of the caverns telling me to destroy things. :(

No wonder @Jhui so violent.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited December 2014
    Addama said:
    If you say "Amunet" three times in a mirror, she appears to save the Occultist House from irrelevancy. 
    Only if they offer to immediately make her Demiurge (spelling?) again.

This discussion has been closed.